Announcement

Collapse

GameRocks Transfer - Unable to locate toon

UPDATE!! All players with issues locating or logging into their characters since the transfer are required to send in a ticket. Please CLICK HERE for instructions!
See more
See less

Collection Bug resolved with new patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bornleader View Post
    Temporary fix: Remove all the items collected from the dungeons (mount hooves, mount whips and dragon essence) and put them in guild vault or mail inventory.
    Fill up your bag inventory to full, and then run DI, you will get all the rewards in mail which you can collect slowly later.

    The issue is of the items dropping in your bag inventory has a long animation that is played everytime you collect a reward pile, leading to lag.
    hehe , will try , thanks :P

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by bornleader View Post
      Temporary fix: Remove all the items collected from the dungeons (mount hooves, mount whips and dragon essence) and put them in guild vault or mail inventory.
      Fill up your bag inventory to full, and then run DI, you will get all the rewards in mail which you can collect slowly later.

      The issue is of the items dropping in your bag inventory has a long animation that is played everytime you collect a reward pile, leading to lag.
      Maybe the devs should give us an option to hide those animation... this would solve the issue like when pening chest in bulk that we only see what we got.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

      1+1=3

      Comment


      • #18
        For what it's worth, I find the best browser to be a browser that I do not use for anything else. As in regardless of brand, when I did not use Internet Explorer for anything else, it was the best. Started using Internet Explorer for other things, it got worse. Started using Firefox, and it is as good as Internet Explorer used to be.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
          For what it's worth, I find the best browser to be a browser that I do not use for anything else. As in regardless of brand, when I did not use Internet Explorer for anything else, it was the best. Started using Internet Explorer for other things, it got worse. Started using Firefox, and it is as good as Internet Explorer used to be.

          i would have to agree on that, i use maxthon browsers to play on. currently using maxthon nitro, and i ONLY use it for wartune. i do not go to anything else, not forums, not to check the weather, nothing, JUST wartune. and its been running fine for a while now. i used chrome for a while, and the more i used it for other things the slower it became. the same with IE and firefox

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
            i would have to agree on that, i use maxthon browsers to play on. currently using maxthon nitro, and i ONLY use it for wartune. i do not go to anything else, not forums, not to check the weather, nothing, JUST wartune. and its been running fine for a while now. i used chrome for a while, and the more i used it for other things the slower it became. the same with IE and firefox
            Isn't that what Mini-CLient essentially is, a browser sublet running only Wartune . I guess the issue is cache management , but flash is getting buggy with each new large patch, maybe they should think about to upgrading to html5 , would solve a lot of the lag problem.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by NITHIND29 View Post
              Isn't that what Mini-CLient essentially is, a browser sublet running only Wartune . I guess the issue is cache management , but flash is getting buggy with each new large patch, maybe they should think about to upgrading to html5 , would solve a lot of the lag problem.
              That's not gonna happen, they'd need to basically rewrite all the code, they would just shut down the game and open a new one.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                That's not gonna happen, they'd need to basically rewrite all the code, they would just shut down the game and open a new one.
                Well.... sort of. HTML5 isn't a programming language in the traditional sense. But there's definitely more to it than just converting the files so, point taken.

                Comment


                • #23
                  your mouse clicks ingame are monitored, if use chrome get extension , opt out google analytics.
                  if you use IE get Qsiz.
                  BuzzKill
                  Shadow Vale

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X