X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NITHIND29
    started a topic Collection Bug resolved with new patch

Collection Bug resolved with new patch

As the title says , is the issue resolved or no one still cares . Doing di or bi or even collecting event rewards is a pain with this bug.

Before anyone asks , no its not the issue with my internet or my pc . Im usually the first one to spin the dice , but it takes me more than a min to collect rewards in di. I have also tried clearing cache , updating flash, downgrading flash , reupgrading flash and heck, even trying it with a clean install of windows 7. No change whatsover , i havent tried it on a different system and thats about it , but from what i know , many people in my guild have the same problem and most dont .

Anyone have a solution or idea about it ?

• Mudokon
    replied
    your mouse clicks ingame are monitored, if use chrome get extension , opt out google analytics.
    if you use IE get Qsiz.

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    That's not gonna happen, they'd need to basically rewrite all the code, they would just shut down the game and open a new one.
    Well.... sort of. HTML5 isn't a programming language in the traditional sense. But there's definitely more to it than just converting the files so, point taken.

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by NITHIND29 View Post
    Isn't that what Mini-CLient essentially is, a browser sublet running only Wartune . I guess the issue is cache management , but flash is getting buggy with each new large patch, maybe they should think about to upgrading to html5 , would solve a lot of the lag problem.
    That's not gonna happen, they'd need to basically rewrite all the code, they would just shut down the game and open a new one.

Leave a comment:

• NITHIND29
    replied
    Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
    i would have to agree on that, i use maxthon browsers to play on. currently using maxthon nitro, and i ONLY use it for wartune. i do not go to anything else, not forums, not to check the weather, nothing, JUST wartune. and its been running fine for a while now. i used chrome for a while, and the more i used it for other things the slower it became. the same with IE and firefox
    Isn't that what Mini-CLient essentially is, a browser sublet running only Wartune . I guess the issue is cache management , but flash is getting buggy with each new large patch, maybe they should think about to upgrading to html5 , would solve a lot of the lag problem.

Leave a comment:

• ScarletMoonLight
    replied
    Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
    For what it's worth, I find the best browser to be a browser that I do not use for anything else. As in regardless of brand, when I did not use Internet Explorer for anything else, it was the best. Started using Internet Explorer for other things, it got worse. Started using Firefox, and it is as good as Internet Explorer used to be.

i would have to agree on that, i use maxthon browsers to play on. currently using maxthon nitro, and i ONLY use it for wartune. i do not go to anything else, not forums, not to check the weather, nothing, JUST wartune. and its been running fine for a while now. i used chrome for a while, and the more i used it for other things the slower it became. the same with IE and firefox

Leave a comment:

• R2111470937
    replied
    For what it's worth, I find the best browser to be a browser that I do not use for anything else. As in regardless of brand, when I did not use Internet Explorer for anything else, it was the best. Started using Internet Explorer for other things, it got worse. Started using Firefox, and it is as good as Internet Explorer used to be.

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Originally posted by bornleader View Post
    Temporary fix: Remove all the items collected from the dungeons (mount hooves, mount whips and dragon essence) and put them in guild vault or mail inventory.
    Fill up your bag inventory to full, and then run DI, you will get all the rewards in mail which you can collect slowly later.

The issue is of the items dropping in your bag inventory has a long animation that is played everytime you collect a reward pile, leading to lag.
    Maybe the devs should give us an option to hide those animation... this would solve the issue like when pening chest in bulk that we only see what we got.

Leave a comment:

• NITHIND29
    replied
    Originally posted by bornleader View Post
    Temporary fix: Remove all the items collected from the dungeons (mount hooves, mount whips and dragon essence) and put them in guild vault or mail inventory.
    Fill up your bag inventory to full, and then run DI, you will get all the rewards in mail which you can collect slowly later.

The issue is of the items dropping in your bag inventory has a long animation that is played everytime you collect a reward pile, leading to lag.
    hehe , will try , thanks :P

Leave a comment:

• bornleader
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by xmariosx View Post
    What... what?
    What...... as in..... What the hell are you talking about lol professor?

Leave a comment:

• xmariosx
    replied
    What... what?

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by NITHIND29 View Post
    Yes, the issue is not with windows 10 , since its the same in Windows 7 as well .

As far as browsers and flash players go , I installed everything from version 12 onwards , mini client doesnt even open on them only Maxthon supports them . No change whatsover. Imma just give up , I'm tired of trying so many fixes which doesnt seem to help me in anyway. If the issue was with the entire game, then I would be sure the issue was on my side , but the only problem i have is while collecting any in game rewards , so theres nothing much i can do left.
    I'm sorry to see that, it's completely understandable though. There's not many more ideas that I can think of that you haven't already eliminated... Sorry I couldn't help you figure it out. Good luck, hope you manage to figure out what's causing it.

Originally posted by xmariosx View Post
    So we must be professors now? To play wartune? Before 1-2 months collection was ok.....now is ur computer fault? give me a break!!!!!!
    What?
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 01-20-2016, 06:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    I have this problem when using a browser, chrome. When using either client, it works fine. While using a browser, everything else is fine but lags really bad when collecting in DI.

I am running Windows 7.

Leave a comment:

• NITHIND29
    replied
    Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
    After doing a little research, I managed to find a few things that might be the issue. A couple of the issues/fixes may lead us down a rabbit hole unfortunately - fundamental services for Windows 10.

The problem may be Windows 10 itself, but that would be even weirder considering you said you did a clean install of windows 7 before, and that didn't fix the problem either.

I assume you're not having any microstutter or screen tearing? Issues with other games?

Yes, the issue is not with windows 10 , since its the same in Windows 7 as well .

As far as browsers and flash players go , I installed everything from version 12 onwards , mini client doesnt even open on them only Maxthon supports them . No change whatsover. Imma just give up , I'm tired of trying so many fixes which doesnt seem to help me in anyway. If the issue was with the entire game, then I would be sure the issue was on my side , but the only problem i have is while collecting any in game rewards , so theres nothing much i can do left.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X