Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xmariosx
    replied
    So we must be professors now? To play wartune? Before 1-2 months collection was ok.....now is ur computer fault? give me a break!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
    Hmm....

Well your system specs look quite up to spec, a pretty good evaluation on the benchmarks. Internet speed is a little on the slower end, but it should be by far more than enough for wartune.

As MrFancyPants recommends, I would probably ask that you use a browser to see if you get the same problem - and then we'll go from there.
    How far back did you roll your flash versions? I would try a later version from each of the subsets 17.x, 18.x, 19.x first to see if there's any noticeable change.

Windows 10 is another anomaly(as I have virtually no experience with it), there might be a service or process that is running in the background that's causing the problem. I'll see what I can find.
    After doing a little research, I managed to find a few things that might be the issue. A couple of the issues/fixes may lead us down a rabbit hole unfortunately - fundamental services for Windows 10.

The problem may be Windows 10 itself, but that would be even weirder considering you said you did a clean install of windows 7 before, and that didn't fix the problem either.

I assume you're not having any microstutter or screen tearing? Issues with other games?

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by NITHIND29 View Post
    Sorry for late reply, had work.
    Anyways , system specs and speed test : http://imgur.com/a/Yjjcz
    Here's flash benchmarks : http://imgur.com/aof8elH

As far as flash versions go, like i said i did install few of the previous versions and updated them again, same results. I use Mini-Client and R2 client , same for me really, dont lag much .
    Yes, few of them do have this issue on this server, so there might be that, but the mentor who logged onto to our server didnt respond to my pm ( go R2 !! ) so thats a dead end and im too lazy to send any more tickets.

I hope that answers your questions =P

Oh , and my graphics card is R9 270x 2gb OC version
    Hmm....

Well your system specs look quite up to spec, a pretty good evaluation on the benchmarks. Internet speed is a little on the slower end, but it should be by far more than enough for wartune.

As MrFancyPants recommends, I would probably ask that you use a browser to see if you get the same problem - and then we'll go from there.
    How far back did you roll your flash versions? I would try a later version from each of the subsets 17.x, 18.x, 19.x first to see if there's any noticeable change.

Windows 10 is another anomaly(as I have virtually no experience with it), there might be a service or process that is running in the background that's causing the problem. I'll see what I can find.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Not sure I understand exactly what the problem is, but I'd guess it's more of a network issue than your PC. One thing I would definitely try is different browsers, though. The most reliable one I've found for the game is Maxthon, but try a few to see if you get any different results.
    I can get dramatically different results with different browsers. And in some cases, having any other script-using page open in the same browser can completely kill performance.

Leave a comment:

• NITHIND29
    replied
    Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
    So.... don't throw a rock at me or anything, but I think the problem may be your computer.

Do you mind posting your system specs?
    Post a pic of speedtest.net results while the game is running?
    Post a pic of the results of http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/465908 while the game is not running?
    (If you don't want to follow the particular link - google 'flash benchmark' newgrounds one)
    (Or this link if the other isn't working - http://www.snailsanimation.com/benchmark08_play.php, 'adobe flash benchmark' in google)

Not many people seem to suffer from this odd bug, and there are a few things I can think of right off that might be the culprit.

Did previous flash versions work? Have you tried rolling back some? ~ Check.
    You may not be caching data well. (cache already broken, but it does last as long as the game isn't reloaded, assuming it's loaded the first time) ~ Semi-Check.
    Have you tried any other browsers, if so which ones?
    Mini-Client?
    Your particular CPU may not work very well with flash.
    Onboard graphics/GPU not powerful enough?
    Is it a network issue? Do you randomly disconnect from wartune? Lag oddly at other times?
    Is it perhaps a problem that is isolated to your server? Is it highly prevalent on your server?

To make sure that I'm understanding correctly. Everything is smooth as a babies bottom, right? But whenever you run over a pile, it locks up?

P.S. - Sorry to the mods if I posted an 'illegal' link.

Sorry for late reply, had work.
    Anyways , system specs and speed test : http://imgur.com/a/Yjjcz
    Here's flash benchmarks : http://imgur.com/aof8elH

As far as flash versions go, like i said i did install few of the previous versions and updated them again, same results. I use Mini-Client and R2 client , same for me really, dont lag much .
    Yes, few of them do have this issue on this server, so there might be that, but the mentor who logged onto to our server didnt respond to my pm ( go R2 !! ) so thats a dead end and im too lazy to send any more tickets.

I hope that answers your questions =P

Oh , and my graphics card is R9 270x 2gb OC version
    Last edited by NITHIND29; 01-19-2016, 09:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by NITHIND29 View Post
    As the title says , is the issue resolved or no one still cares . Doing di or bi or even collecting event rewards is a pain with this bug.

Before anyone asks , no its not the issue with my internet or my pc . Im usually the first one to spin the dice , but it takes me more than a min to collect rewards in di. I have also tried clearing cache , updating flash, downgrading flash , reupgrading flash and heck, even trying it with a clean install of windows 7. No change whatsover , i havent tried it on a different system and thats about it , but from what i know , many people in my guild have the same problem and most dont .

Anyone have a solution or idea about it ?
    So.... don't throw a rock at me or anything, but I think the problem may be your computer.

Do you mind posting your system specs?
    Post a pic of speedtest.net results while the game is running?
    Post a pic of the results of http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/465908 while the game is not running?
    (If you don't want to follow the particular link - google 'flash benchmark' newgrounds one)
    (Or this link if the other isn't working - http://www.snailsanimation.com/benchmark08_play.php, 'adobe flash benchmark' in google)

Not many people seem to suffer from this odd bug, and there are a few things I can think of right off that might be the culprit.

Did previous flash versions work? Have you tried rolling back some? ~ Check.
    You may not be caching data well. (cache already broken, but it does last as long as the game isn't reloaded, assuming it's loaded the first time) ~ Semi-Check.
    Have you tried any other browsers, if so which ones?
    Mini-Client?
    Your particular CPU may not work very well with flash.
    Onboard graphics/GPU not powerful enough?
    Is it a network issue? Do you randomly disconnect from wartune? Lag oddly at other times?
    Is it perhaps a problem that is isolated to your server? Is it highly prevalent on your server?

To make sure that I'm understanding correctly. Everything is smooth as a babies bottom, right? But whenever you run over a pile, it locks up?

P.S. - Sorry to the mods if I posted an 'illegal' link.
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 01-19-2016, 08:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    You get a min to collect while I get 30 seconds

Leave a comment:

• R217953291
    replied
    Welcome to the world where they fix (or claim to) one thing and mess up another.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X