Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

new mount i feel i am lucky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new mount i feel i am lucky

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	1779906 so lucky this day
    Sonicx

ok..........
    IGN: Kill Me
    S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

I wonder if they bumped up the odds of this one a little bit. I've seen more people get them from chests this event than the previous 3 or 4 combined. Such small numbers it could easily be luck though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        I wonder if they bumped up the odds of this one a little bit. I've seen more people get them from chests this event than the previous 3 or 4 combined. Such small numbers it could easily be luck though.
        Not a single drop on my server cluster at least that i can know of.
        Just people that exchanged the 1.5k boxes.
        East coast archer.

Comment

Gzzz to you
          Mage
          Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
          Server: S187 Fel Reach
          Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            I'd say they bumped it a bit maybe? I got the mount after almost 6 months of not getting a mount. Not many people on my server have it though so idk.

Comment

I think the last one i got was the persian cat mount ...... months ago xD
              Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

I got the Ent tree-looking mount opening around 600 chests in bulk, plus 2-3 of each of the event clothing(but no wings). Its very rare to get a mount, even with opening the same amount of chests you would trade in to get the mount. A while back when we had the one event for the Dragonfish mount, I ended up getting 2 of them from opening chests after having traded some of them in for the mount already. I forget how many chests I opened in bulk, but it was only around 200-300. Sometimes you get lucky, and most times you don't, heh. The Ent mount was probably the FIRST and ONLY mount I got from an event without trading in the necessary number of chests. Even 600 chests is a hard number to reach for a lot of players. You pretty much have to hoard mahra, sepulcrum, etc., and just sit on them until an event comes around.

Comment

Very hard to get mounts and always same stuff in chests game becoming boring as hell soul event no exchange again almost all maxed they souls and nothing is giving to people exchange old items

Comment

Working...
                  X