Bounty Target level select?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty Target level select?!

Correct me if I"m wrong but, other than bounty targets, I see no other place to get equipment enchantment material.
    And that is mainly turqoise to enchant green eud equipment. But the problem is, players don't get to choose which level of rewards to complete.
    Why is this not possible? Now lv 60 bounty gives red copper which I won't be needing anytime, without being able to upgrade equipment to blue in the first place.
    And we can't go back everytime the bounty level advance a few stages higher the next day... Can't it be anything like sylph expedition?

They are taking bounty levels away in the next patch. Not sure what they are replacing it with. You better start praying that it is not something completely screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      They are taking bounty levels away in the next patch. Not sure what they are replacing it with. You better start praying that it is not something completely screwed up.
      They still have bounty targets just like now, only difference is there is no more rankings list and you can't tell what level is the highest you killed.

Comment

I know exactly what mine is: 76. Never bothered looking at the list. Waste of time. I am debating whether to go higher, the only reason not to is blue crystalloids. Not sure were they will start disappearing and all my kid gear is green bar one.

Comment

I know exactly what mine is: 76. Never bothered looking at the list. Waste of time. I am debating whether to go higher, the only reason not to is blue crystalloids. Not sure were they will start disappearing and all my kid gear is green bar one.
          you are smart... i did not hold my lvl and now i have most my eudaemon equip all green.. lol... wish they dona roll back on lvls.
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Don't go higher. Once you get passed level 80 they start giving you bosses that are immune to Physical/Magical damage, and the rewards become mediocre. Stay as low-ish as you can and just farm eudaemon gems.

Comment

So not a single R2 forum mod gonna forward this to the devs?
              No wonder they put their players first... (ironically)

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                Don't go higher. Once you get passed level 80 they start giving you bosses that are immune to Physical/Magical damage, and the rewards become mediocre. Stay as low-ish as you can and just farm eudaemon gems.
                Actually you're wrong, only 2 bountys bosses have immunity and to honest I don't remember at what lvls, after those they all take whatever you throw at them, including the kitchen sink .
                I'm on lvl 91 and fight daily from lvl85 to lvl93.

JBird
                Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

only lvl 82 and 83 are with immunity...

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
                    Actually you're wrong, only 2 bountys bosses have immunity and to honest I don't remember at what lvls,
                    Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
                    only lvl 82 and 83 are with immunity...
                    My mistake.

Comment

Yes, but what are the kid diamond returns like?

Comment

Yes, but what are the kid diamond returns like?
                        It was nerfed in the treasure inventory patch. I can only get maybe ~11-33 level 3's a day. Course there is red copper, blood and the occasional blue crystaloids..... but 'meh'.

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
                          Actually you're wrong, only 2 bountys bosses have immunity and to honest I don't remember at what lvls, after those they all take whatever you throw at them, including the kitchen sink .
                          I'm on lvl 91 and fight daily from lvl85 to lvl93.
                          how many diamonds u got from 91?

Comment

If it is 11 to 33, then he is getting 11 per fight. Not worth the angst when L71+ gives 10 per fight.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the levels go down if you get your team killed. Maybe I'll try unequipping 3 of my sylphs and leave just the weakest one, let it die, and see if the levels drop the next day.

Comment

Working...
                              X