What is your favorite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite

What is your favorite character and why?
    Luchito
    Clan : Phoenix

Winterfrost Legacy - Server S4

Character as in class or character as in NPC?

Comment

My favourite character is my toon, of course. Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by R217953291 View Post
        Character as in class or character as in NPC?
        Class and Character

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        My favourite character is my toon, of course. Duh!
        Wooow
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-22-2016, 10:06 AM. Reason: double post merge
        Luchito

Comment

Yes. Shocking, isn't it? I don't know how you guys can stand your toons when it is obvious that mine is the absolute favourite.

Comment

By class and the reasons have to do with the intelligence in growing the chars and the ability to devise new strategies every time:
            Knights - Quorax, Lapasha
            Archers - Nighbloom, MrsWartune
            Mages - StTraft (note that Dantemugetsu and JustRaven are hardly playing these days)

JBird
            Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
            Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
            One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

dual wielding warlock/pale master/ranger gish, character neutral evil.
              But how is that related to wartune?

Comment

My Team (586/590 dive) is the most favorite thus far. Maybe it's because they are able to AFK spire (level 18) and do some other things. But, I am always inclined towards the Archer class because on some clothing, they can wield guns, and it makes me feel like I am in the Hero's Duty game of Wreck-It Ralph where we are shooting everything in sight to get to the objective in the end. Now who cannot resist guns blazin'?
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by freeswag91 View Post
                  warlock :d love

Originally posted by jbirdie View Post
                  by class and the reasons have to do with the intelligence in growing the chars and the ability to devise new strategies every time:
                  Knights - quorax, lapasha
                  archers - nighbloom, mrswartune
                  mages - sttraft (note that dantemugetsu and justraven are hardly playing these days)
                  archers and knights
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-24-2016, 07:13 AM. Reason: double post merge
                  Luchito

Comment

Originally posted by freeswag91 View Post

That better not be 3.5 because that has to be one of the most ineffective builds I've seen in a very long time...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post

That better not be 3.5 because that has to be one of the most ineffective builds I've seen in a very long time...
                      Most of my builds are "meathead"/near "glass" ones (Archers pure PATK, Mages pure MATK) with a little bit of DEF and MDEF as well as Endurance. Same with Sylphs of a type (either STR for physical ones or INT for magic ones). I don't make hybrid ones since they do suck and aren't effective in battle. Although the one stat I would love to see make its way is the SPD stat, as my build is always on the low end of the stick when the opposing side gets the first shot, and I feel that I can obliterate the other side first, or at least make it limp. Having this little gem (through Astral, Gem, Eq Refinement) will put PVP into a "quick draw" session.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I spent the whole of CW last time starting with a 3 round Chaos built in. In kid arena, I frequently start facing 2 kids on the other side and the opponent with a skill ready to go.

It is not my connection either, I get ultra fast downloads and sppeds everywhere else. R2 has a switch they flip to ensure selected players get special treatment.

Comment

Working...
                        X