Angel or Knight for all character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel or Knight for all character

Ok list this down since there is a lot of different view on which to use on lvl40 Cute Angel or Chaos Knight its really depend on what you going

for heal or damage if you are a tank knight with really good PDEF and Ton of health that Angel is your choice cause you are a immortal with her.

so what about mage and archer i have to say knight but i do come cross mage using angel with Sunturia on hand just need a good troop count and
    you can last forever even lvl80 catacomb above.

archer depended if for pve is angel so they can heal u since archer have crazy damage if u are going for pvp use knight with knight as your troop plus your damage is a power combo team with crazy attack even with healing is hard to recover from the hit from both archer and troop. feel free to give me advice as i still researching on both troop thank you.

but now we can blitz in catacomb.. so i think knight better than angel..

i use angel. and angel only works in BG.. it helps a lot in BG but sometimes become useless in wb coz they heal each other. Knight will give u more gold and daru each wb..

i have regret choosing angel..

Comment

Angels are still better in cata, since they will make you able to get further and blitz more everyday

Comment

I'm a mage, and just reached 40, and I'm trying to decide which to go with myself. This thread didn't really honestly help with that choice that much lol.

Comment

having played 2 mages to 45+ and having chose both knight and angel, i have to give angel the nod. People say bg's aren't important, but that's bull. It's only because they suck at them. BG's are your primary source of honor gain, and by extension your primary source of gear. You need honor to unlock the better insignias and gear sets.

Angels are also HANDS DOWN better for catacombs. And as any good player knows, catacombs is the bread and butter behind your BR. You get gems, a load of exp, and runes/luck stones. It's such a huge part of your character, it's hard to ignore.

Knights take the cake in world boss, but i'm top on my server in every category. World boss included. (no i'm not a super casher). Angels do mess with your timing some, and their heals are an annoyance, but if you do enough damage on your own, you really don't need much help. Talking a small margin of your dps here.

Overall, angels are the best choice imo. They help you in so many areas. Don't forget arena, i'm sure the healing of the angels helps a ton there.

That is my opinon, i'm sure people will have their own.

Comment

I would recommend Knight for Mage.
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

my POV

angels are for knights

and

knights are for mages and archers

as a knight myself iam using angels

and they are really usefull. wb,bg,arena,cata and campaign

and i dont really call them useless even if they heal themselves.

because of the angels high mdef i can clear lvl 65 cata with only using 35 pvp armor minimum socket +12

Comment

wish that darus may be reset too like skills, I regret choosing angels now
                IGN: KatetheCat
                Class: Knight
                Server: S10 Termini Cliff
                Guild: Oblivion

Ava and Rease, my pets

Comment

Knights vs angel is a personal choice for what you want to do or where you feel you are lacking. Personally, as a knight I love opponents in Arena and BG who have angels. If the player sticks them in front, they get killed easily, If the player stands in front and isn't a knight I get to kill them just as quickly. But then again I have a fairly high Mdef so angels matk only hit for a couple hundred that I shrug off.

Comment

In single arena or bgs Angel's heals are much more important than anything else if the match up is remotely even. If it isnt close to even your troop choice doesnt mean anything anyway. Knights much better against WB.

Comment

Originally posted by R23450065 View Post
                      Knights vs angel is a personal choice for what you want to do or where you feel you are lacking. Personally, as a knight I love opponents in Arena and BG who have angels. If the player sticks them in front, they get killed easily, If the player stands in front and isn't a knight I get to kill them just as quickly. But then again I have a fairly high Mdef so angels matk only hit for a couple hundred that I shrug off.
                      So Angels don't heal very effectively for pvp? I just hit 40 and chose knights for my mage as everyone seems to be doing it and that is what was recommended to me. But it is a pain in catacombs right now as my knights are 33 and only tickle the boss (I'm on level 55) and I only have single target heals which I can't use till my knights are dead and I am on low health as I don't want to waste a heal on them due to all the aoe of the boss. It always ends up with me 1 on 1 after my troops are dead trying to heal myself while dealing enough damage to kill the boss first.

Comment

I'm a knight and I chose angels. I do not regret that decision, though I was struggling in WB for a while... so I chose to start slow leveling knights as well on the side. I have now gotten them up to the point where they do a couple thousand a hit, and I stick them up front till they get eaten by the bosses... which is really all they are there for anyways. Let the bosses munch away on them while I smack the living daylights out of it.

As for my angels, yes they can be annoying with the unnecessary heals at times, but I just stick em in back and let them flit around like fools while I hammer away at my opponents and hope they last long enough to give me that clutch heal when I need it. Usually they do more so than not. It was a strain to get them on level with me, and they dropped two levels while I was bringing up the knights for WB, but they are starting to catch up again.

It took patience, and a good bit of theft and a dedication to some lower level MP's with better daru output (especially now that they took the temple out of Badlands... :madface:... ), but with a little hard work, there isn't any reason you can't have them both... at least to a degree.
                        Last edited by ChieftainRez; 11-26-2012, 01:19 AM.
                        ChieftainRez
                        Knight
                        VictisHNR
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

level both i have my knights at 43 angels at 40 i use knights wb angels cata and pvp works well you'll thank me later and no i'm not a casher i just hunt a lot for daru in wilds
                          giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                          server 164 brighthollow
                          class : archer
                          current level : 54
                          favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

its seen its all about balance just like the three character so its really come down on what you plan for wb or catacom.

Comment

you should got both of them and leveling them lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X