Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to elemental forest nightmare indetail (first boss)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to elemental forest nightmare indetail (first boss)?

k i wanna ask about the first boss ( 2 water bosses) : ik i need to make water resistance that's first and the trick is to kill both of them at the same time

second : first boss(front) immune to magic that mean physical damage affect him , well the quesion here is what skills consider (do ) physical damage ?
    third : second boss (rear ) immune to physical ............................................, same question but for magic damage

im a mage and i got archer kid(eudaemon)

what skills i should use for my character and eud and i got zeus and triton which is better to use , my party conists of 3 or 4 mages most times

** using suntoria for my party members has a side effect? , will it let the boss heals himself or that's wrong...if so then is it better to use or not ...

i hope some one answer
    greetings ,,,
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post

trick is to kill both of them at the same time
    Indeed. I recommend bringing them both to the same 'bars' at the same time. So for example, when the rear boss (physical damage immune) gets to the last bar, completely stop the magical damage and do only physical; vise versa if its the other way around. After that you just need to 'push' damage at the same time on both fronts.

second : first boss(front) immune to magic that mean physical damage affect him , well the quesion here is what skills consider (do ) physical damage ?

third : second boss (rear ) immune to physical ............................................, same question but for magic damage
    As a mage, you have no physical attacks. All magical.

Knights and Archers do physical damage.

Sanctuary Hunter, Ranger, Knight, Frost Panther Eudaemon do physical damage.
    Battle Oracle, Scourge Mage, Blood Knight Eudaemon do magical damage.

Dark, Wind, Fire slyphs do physical damage.
    Light, Water, Electro slyphs do magical damage.

what skills i should use for my character and eud and i got zeus and triton which is better to use , my party conists of 3 or 4 mages most times
    In that case, I recommend having two or three people bring patk slyphs (Dark, Fire, Wind). Eudaemon may die off depending on the strength of your group, so may not be a real issue; focus on which slyphs you bring. Do damage as normal, probably largely AoE's (Rain of fire, meteor, etc ), as the other skills such as thunderer are random where they hit. If you wanted to get really specific, you could assign a boss to each person. (Two people focus on the Patk boss, two focus on the Matk) Mostly it will come down to communication, lag, and expertise.

** using suntoria for my party members has a side effect? , will it let the boss heals himself or that's wrong...if so then is it better to use or not ...
    The bosses have a self healing skill. Continue to use suntoria. (However, be careful on cerberus the last boss, as it has a chaos effect; suntoria on that boss is a real nightmare.

P.S. - You probably don't want to use electro for these bosses.
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 01-24-2016, 02:08 PM.

Comment

thank you so much . this info helped me alot to understand how to play
      they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Also, something that's very useful to know for the first boss, runes (amnesia, chaos, etc) and sylph awakening will hurt both the bosses, so they don't count as matk or patk for that purpose. I always brought my chaos rune just in case the physical immune one needed a little extra push at the end. Plus those are both fast attack options, so you can usually get them in before they revive.

Comment

If you have trouble surviving, max out your water resistance and stack Suntoria.

Comment

Working...
          X