5.5 Patch Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.5 Patch Update

Please let us know when the rest of the servers are getting the 5.5 patch. thanks

So far we have not been given this date of release. Keep an eye on the news and events forum section for any future announcements on the patch.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

It is simple, Rnumbers.

Ask yourself this: Is Satan skating to work today? If not, then no, it is not happening yet.

Comment

Not that hard to do the math. You just get the date the patch was coming out to the "test" servers, and then add a week to it to get some conclusion on when they will make the announcement again for the rest. Now, if a week has gone by without response, one of three things are happening:

1. They are really listening to the players and are making the fixes (if anything's broken) so all the servers can get a fixed patch when it does come out.

OR

2. They don't really care about the players (per se) and would leave things as they are. Probably won't update the rest of the servers, either.

OR

3. They claim they put players first, and will have a nerf-fest going where anything is beneficial to the players they will take away, and anything that isn't (mainly the bugs, performance issues, and whatnot) are still left unresolved. They will update everyone (even the test servers) that we either have to "take it" or "leave it".

I am really leaning to the third one more than the other two. Patch 5.0 and 5.1 are proof of such.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X