Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross Server Guild Battle Rankings Rigged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Guild Battle Rankings Rigged?

Need some clarification on CSGB rankings. First fight of the finals we won. S304 vs. S411. S304 Lost Souls won and rankings show us as rank 5 like we lost. How is this possible?

Originally posted by Wickedlei View Post
    Need some clarification on CSGB rankings. First fight of the finals we won. S304 vs. S411. S304 Lost Souls won and rankings show us as rank 5 like we lost. How is this possible?
    I'm not sure why you're listing server numbers instead of guild names. What rank and group were you listed at the end of the CSGB prelims?

Comment

In game mail said rank #2 but ranking panel in CSGB shows grouping rank 5.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Views:	1
Size:	261.9 KB
ID:	1723179

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedlei View Post
        In game mail said rank #2 but ranking panel in CSGB shows grouping rank 5.
        Ignore that ranking, its incorrect. My guild is currently ranked diamond #2, it shows us in the 5-8 group as well.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	csgb bug 2.png
Size:	342.1 KB
ID:	1723181Click image for larger version

Name:	csgb bug 1.png
Size:	301.8 KB
ID:	1723182

See attachments:
          1. 5 finals? not correct same message in prelims
          2. the message says we are ranked 1 (we won), but we are sorted in group 5-8 instead of 1-4.
          Guild eternity

Comment

It's been like that since a couple xgb and rank is always been buggy, it'll give the right reward in the end tho.

Comment

Yeah, had the same thing happened with my guild as well. We won the first round and were placed in the 5-8 grouping along with a rank 2 (via mail). I think it's Bizarroland. Watch the next week and keep track.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X