[SUGGESTIONS] Balens & Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SUGGESTIONS] Balens & Servers

1. Remove inappropriate timezone servers listed in the suggested servers list.

I'm from Europe and by accident I've joined the US server (as it popped up in the suggested servers' list). Having played the game for couple of days and purchased VIP membership along with 10k + 500 balens out of exitement for the game, I started to realize the timesone was "slightly" off for me. I did not see the problem as for the first couple of days I was a casual player and did not really take part of any of the events (did not even know of daily events by then ^^). But as waking up 4 am for Guildbattle and Battleground following the WorldBoss event, while having to go to work at around 7 am, it didn't quite suit me ;p
    I feel sorry for the money spent on the server of course, but heck, I got the experience and knowledge from there to move on to an European server being smarter and more ready than ever. Tho, for other players not to make the same mistake as I did, the servers should be set in the suggested servers' list according to the timezone rather than it's population.

2. Balens "wallet"

Have balens bound to your Account in a wallet or something similar rather than have it in each server seperately. That'd help players to move freely between servers as they migrate and find themselves better timezones (like my own case for example)

3. DO NOT disable the Balens consumption confirmation windows after the First notification.

As still being a newbie and Very low on knowledge I lurked around in the catacombs while not really sure of what I was doing. Once I died I noticed the Free Revival option noted on the window that popped up but what followed it was Not newbie-friendly at all ! I received my first free revival and after that I was apparently charged balens for every next revival I took. That occured without a single confirmation or warning, It didn't even show I'd be charged balens when I hovered over the Revive button. It didn't even show it in small letters under the revive button. After the 3rd revive I was really unsure if the next revive is going to be free or charged as I noticed some weird deduction on my balens amount. The next day I put it in a test and apparently I had 2 free revivals after which my balens was automatically consumed without any notification again. I would have of Never revived myself in the catacombs if I would've known it'd cost me the Actual Real Money as I was still a lowbie and couldn't get too far anyway. I lost 75 balens in total to this and I put myself in the state of Not caring after I've sent 2 supporttickets and never getting any responce for them/ Nor even an automated email with the ticket ID in them.
    So please, for the love of god - Do not try to smug your customers in such malicious ways. Have them notified in a much safer and more often manner, will you?

4. Friendliness Level

Allow players to still increase the friendliness level between each other if one or both of them are out of the actual Multiplayer Dungeon attempts. Because That's what reflects the friendliness level the most - helping your fellow players if you do not gain any profit from it at all. A little motivation for those "free runners" and so their good deed would be remembered in the eyes of their friends, By Friendliness Levels of course

5. Have a very low chance of Kyanite and/or Gems dropping by the monsters in the wild. Would enhance the movement and activity in the wild a bit, at it's current state it's rather empty. Of course that'd include increasing their spawnrate too.

- I'm sure I had more suggestions in mind before starting this thread, so I'll just come back in later and do some editing.

P.S! Aswell my list of various suggestion that'd do the game a lot of good from the Suggestions Event - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....173#post279173
    Last edited by PokemaniaX; 11-25-2012, 02:24 AM.

Not quite sane.

S-75 Inmate
    S-55 Donea

All this is good just one thing
    ARE THESE NEEDED

the most logical option when ur starting a game as a new player is to first test it out before spending money on it

like ur server timezone or if u can get the good advantages without spending money u know something like that

Also to migrate servers u have to make new characters each time so instead of migrating why not just ask the other players in forum before choosing a sever time
    i find this move logical
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Actually, he or she has a point- there should be a time zone listed with the Recommended server.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

PokemaniaX, I would like to congratulate you for trying to improve this game. To be honest with you, there are only a few who elaborates the suggestions so well and I tend to agree with all of your points. As far as I am concerned the "wallet" option you have mentioned there has already been implemented in other games and it is a well thought idea.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          All this is good just one thing
          ARE THESE NEEDED

the most logical option when ur starting a game as a new player is to first test it out before spending money on it

like ur server timezone or if u can get the good advantages without spending money u know something like that

Also to migrate servers u have to make new characters each time so instead of migrating why not just ask the other players in forum before choosing a sever time
          i find this move logical
          The point was made from the view of a reckless gamer who is attracted to any animation bit that is moving and keened to every spell they see flinging, like myself. I always tend to keep my first server and/or character that I start with, there is no "testing" for me nor most of the other gamers, so there should be a newbie-friendlier and a safer way to get one started in a new server for his/her first time gaming sensation.

Not quite sane.

S-75 Inmate
          S-55 Donea

Comment

Originally posted by PokemaniaX View Post
            The point was made from the view of a reckless gamer who is attracted to any animation bit that is moving and keened to every spell they see flinging, like myself. I always tend to keep my first server and/or character that I start with, there is no "testing" for me nor most of the other gamers, so there should be a newbie-friendlier and a safer way to get one started in a new server for his/her first time gaming sensation.
            Ic
            well thats a good point u have there
            i suppose it would help the players and any player who wants to help other players has and will be supported so good job +1
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X