How to participate in chaos war?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to participate in chaos war?

Hello we are server s 623 and merged with older servers almost 5 months older then us,problem is only members from old server are on list...anyone has 1 idea what to do about it?Maybe ticket can help?

Originally posted by MagicBloom92 View Post
    Hello we are server s 623 and merged with older servers almost 5 months older then us,problem is only members from old server are on list...anyone has 1 idea what to do about it?Maybe ticket can help?
    The way the Chaos War list is done is automatically set by the server and its the top 40 players on the server. The night of the Chaos War, the top person will be allowed to remove those not online and add new people to the list.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Top 40 are from his/her guild older server I think there is no chance for us and I think this is not fair.

Comment

1. You get rewards even when you don't participate, so just sit back and enjoy the fruits of other people's labour.

2. Magik, the BR thing was glitched the day after the patch. I have a 4M+ person showing up as 1.6M and consequently was not picked for Chaos War, even though he would easily have qualified in the Top 40. Most of the other contestants were 3.8M or less. Something to look into.

Comment

Top 40 are from his/her guild older server I think there is no chance for us and I think this is not fair.
          Magic, Ada is correct here, the entire server cluster gets rewarded from fighting in the Chaos War. The participants get a bit more for fighting, but not really a significant amount over what the server gets.

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          1. You get rewards even when you don't participate, so just sit back and enjoy the fruits of other people's labour.

2. Magik, the BR thing was glitched the day after the patch. I have a 4M+ person showing up as 1.6M and consequently was not picked for Chaos War, even though he would easily have qualified in the Top 40. Most of the other contestants were 3.8M or less. Something to look into.

Ada, I will do some research on this and see how best to report it. Thanks.
          Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 01-27-2016, 09:12 AM. Reason: reordered
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            The way the Chaos War list is done is automatically set by the server and its the top 40 players on the server. The night of the Chaos War, the top person will be allowed to remove those not online and add new people to the list.
            Why is only top 1 person responsable for participate in chaos war.I asked for participate but I got blocked by that person I am sure R2 can do something about that.

Comment

Why is only top 1 person responsable for participate in chaos war.I asked for participate but I got blocked by that person I am sure R2 can do something about that.
              Don't know about your server, but mine gives spots based off of BR, and BR alone. If you are in the top 40 and online, you cannot be removed from the list. (literally cannot be removed, R2 disabled removing online people)

Comment

Maybe he had a weaker kid and sylph on at the time of reset. Last chaos war, I had a weaker kid on at the time of reset and dropped me to 38th and the list never did update with my higher BR.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  Maybe he had a weaker kid and sylph on at the time of reset. Last chaos war, I had a weaker kid on at the time of reset and dropped me to 38th and the list never did update with my higher BR.
                  No, ranking is bugged, i'm 6.4m br and on rank i've 2m br less and went off after wb as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    I was fully loaded with top kid & sylph and my 2nd top sylph was with my kid when maint was run and I did not log in again until after rollover. I was unpotted and had not done blessings.
                    The day after the patch was loaded my BR on my screen was 4.13 mill. My BR on ranking list was 1.6 mill (and my br in guild members list was somewhere in between).
                    The next day my br on the ranking list had increased to around 3 mill (and had come right on the guild members list). And yes, I still had sylphs and kid loaded.

Cant log in at the moment to see what it looks like today (at work) but will be curious.
                    I pity the poor top players who have to locate the right teams for chaos wars. Its going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
                    Last edited by Gremlinz; 01-27-2016, 08:09 PM.
                    Gremlin
                    Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

That is the thing: The top guy CANNOT allocate players in Chaos War. It is AUTOMATIC. He can only kick the players who are NOT PRESENT ONE HOUR BEFORE Chaos War starts and add in replacements.

He cannot block you from entering Chaos War if you are already on the list and you are there 1 hour beforehand.

Stop blaming the poor guy for something he has no control over.

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
                        I was fully loaded with top kid & sylph and my 2nd top sylph was with my kid when maint was run and I did not log in again until after rollover. I was unpotted and had not done blessings.
                        The day after the patch was loaded my BR on my screen was 4.13 mill. My BR on ranking list was 1.6 mill (and my br in guild members list was somewhere in between).
                        The next day my br on the ranking list had increased to around 3 mill (and had come right on the guild members list). And yes, I still had sylphs and kid loaded.

Cant log in at the moment to see what it looks like today (at work) but will be curious.
                        I pity the poor top players who have to locate the right teams for chaos wars. Its going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
                        Rankings came right today - whew!
                        Gremlin
                        Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

what timezone/server is that? my every server requires 4.2m+. now i want to jump over lolz

Comment

Working...
                          X