Dimensions need to be a little faster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Not to the point of 150% of my total possible energy, no. That is just absurd and pointless, since I look for BB mines in every nook and cranny.
    I have guild members who save up enough to do 5 expert dimensions the day before/day of large pvp events. (Class wars, for example)

Comment

I point you to my comment on being absurd...

Comment

They should add a option, "open all squares on this level? This will cost you xxx energy." Then you can go around and fight the guardians, any bb mines, or do the trials you want. Manually clicking each square is way too time consuming. It usually takes me over a hour to use up 3k energy. Also stop making our toons auto-attack and teleport. What happened to the confirmation popup?
        Last edited by cyc2u; 01-28-2016, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
          They should add a option, "open all squares on this level? This will cost you xxx energy."
          I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
            They should add a option, "open all squares on this level? This will cost you xxx energy." Then you can go around and fight the guardians, any bb mines, or do the trials you want. Manually clicking each square is way too time consuming. It usually takes me over a hour to use up 3k energy. Also stop making our toons auto-attack and teleport. What happened to the confirmation popup?
            i strongly support that , wish the word would be heard , this way we can get guardians directly without moving carefully through mobs which drop annoyingly annoying loser rewards, plus we could view the whole map for mines and other stuff one may need instead of having to dodge guardians every now and then.
            and i wont believe anyone does a full expert dimension even in an hour , u just cant according to energy needs and the time needed to maneuver around the obstacles they threw into our way

Name: Iceade

Title : Eagle Eye

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

Comment

argee make it quicker + raise decay rate of the dimentions .. with max 2 there no way to get the 6k energy done in them so make expert dimention decay 45.45 % and basic within day 200% some (ow wait that cant be done as then no end reward .. rofl how cares)
              Last edited by demoniced; 01-28-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

do whatever it takes , increase decay rate or whatever but makes those things faster, dont care about shards sinc already lvl 12 crystals but care about resis bonus , so please look into it

Name: Iceade

Title : Eagle Eye

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

Comment

Originally posted by empire_sun View Post
                  do whatever it takes , increase decay rate or whatever but makes those things faster, dont care about shards sinc already lvl 12 crystals but care about resis bonus , so please look into it

Why would you want to increase the decay rate? If I had a choice between increase decay rate & quicker completion times versus the current set up, I would rather stick with the current set up. An increase in decay rate means you will burn through more expert dimensions quicker. Right now, I'm able to maintain having 5 expert dimensions every day. While I do not like the completion time, I would rather just deal with it instead of risking them doing something stupid(i.e. increasing decay rate without increasing the availability of expert dimensions + decreasing the energy cost to complete them) and making it impossible to have 5 expert dimensions simultaneously. Another thing with a decay rate increase is the difficulty for someone starting on expert dimensions for the first time and trying to get to the point of having 5 of them simultaneously. They would probably have to take a month off from doing dimensions just to save up the necessary energy since you can only add 1000 per day with balens. Do recall that it takes over 5000 energy to complete one expert dimension.

Comment

i don't mind there's no blitz option or anything, but could they plz add a confirmation dialog when we step onto a mob? i'd rather click another annoying confirmation dialog to skip the fight than to load another ****ing mob battle that gives useless rewards that i don't need.

doing 30 arenas of a dimension in one shot often increases browser ram use to over 4gb. ram usage is small deal. but most browsers seem to slow down or crash as soon as their ram footprint exceeds 4gb, which is just darn annoying >:-(

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                      i don't mind there's no blitz option or anything, but could they plz add a confirmation dialog when we step onto a mob? i'd rather click another annoying confirmation dialog to skip the fight than to load another ****ing mob battle that gives useless rewards that i don't need.

doing 30 arenas of a dimension in one shot often increases browser ram use to over 4gb. ram usage is small deal. but most browsers seem to slow down or crash as soon as their ram footprint exceeds 4gb, which is just darn annoying >:-(

Mine doesn't crash. The game just goes to a white screen with a grayish exclamation point in the middle of it, and I end up having to close all open browser windows/tabs. I believe this is an issue with flash player and not the browser itself, because the browser still works fine when this happens. It just won't run something flash-based in it before closing all browser windows and restarting the browser.

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
                        Dimensions need to be less boring. Two hours itself is not a problem, two hours of clicking squares to get to the same 1-3 battles over and over, needing to pay attention to each click to avoid a multitude of annoying minions, and regularly interrupted by a pop-up that you already do not care about, with the only "nice surprise" being a random box ever 10 minutes that you only have a 10% chance of liking the reward ... that makes two miserable hours.
                        The esc button will banish those pop ups fast as they appear. Some just place something on esc button to hold it down while doing dim to avoid that constant interrupt.

My one concern with adding a blitz option is that makes it a bit too easy to get decent rewards for minimal effort. Considering the way R2 tends to nerf things, I fear that if we get a blitz option, it would come with a nerf so bad that even with blitz, they wouldn't be worth doing...
                        Last edited by KS222; 03-10-2016, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by empire_sun View Post
                          i strongly support that , wish the word would be heard , this way we can get guardians directly without moving carefully through mobs which drop annoyingly annoying loser rewards, plus we could view the whole map for mines and other stuff one may need instead of having to dodge guardians every now and then.
                          and i wont believe anyone does a full expert dimension even in an hour , u just cant according to energy needs and the time needed to maneuver around the obstacles they threw into our way
                          It depends on luck and lag, but I have completed an expert dimension in 45 min. I saved up energy in mail, had 10k energy to use, used auto explore to find towers and gates, and did all 30 levels that fast. I can't claim to clear them that fast every time; that's only when most of the towers are fairly close together and when I don't have problems with lag creating "invisible" mobs (the mob icon hasn't loaded, so square looks empty, then step on it and instant fight).

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

Mine doesn't crash. The game just goes to a white screen with a grayish exclamation point in the middle of it, and I end up having to close all open browser windows/tabs. I believe this is an issue with flash player and not the browser itself, because the browser still works fine when this happens. It just won't run something flash-based in it before closing all browser windows and restarting the browser.
                            lol mine hardly crashed to the point of showing only a whitescreen, but the game almost doesn't respond, & cpu usage goes above 50% yet nothing is moving!!! 4gb is not a huge footprint (tho not small). just flash & browser possibly can't handle it (possibly the app is still in the old 32bit world even tho they are compiled into 64bit binaries).

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                              The esc button will banish those pop ups fast as they appear. Some just place something on esc button to hold it down while doing dim to avoid that constant interrupt.

My one concern with adding a blitz option is that makes it a bit too easy to get decent rewards for minimal effort. Considering the way R2 tends to nerf things, I fear that if we get a blitz option, it would come with a nerf so bad that even with blitz, they wouldn't be worth doing...
                              esc works only for dialogs, not battles. they used to have a dialog before every battle, but now all battles are auto-triggered & that's just ****ing annoying!!! a lot of times the mobs don't show until ur toon is on the square for some 1-6 seconds, which causes ur toon to step on a mob & too late to stop the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                                esc works only for dialogs, not battles. they used to have a dialog before every battle, but now all battles are auto-triggered & that's just ****ing annoying!!! a lot of times the mobs don't show until ur toon is on the square for some 1-6 seconds, which causes ur toon to step on a mob & too late to stop the fight.
                                You were complaining about being regularly interrupted by a pop up you don't care about; esc button will banish that. I never made any claim that it works to skip battles.

I have the same problem you do with invisible mobs. It happens mostly when I'm starting to get laggy and a refresh will reduce the problem for a few min.

I had problems with flash crash (grey screen with the exclamation point) when I used Maxthon. I switched to SRIronware and no more flash crashes.

Comment

Working...
                                X