Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild vs Guild

Hello,

i am playing many other Games where pvp is a strong part of the gameplay.
    Wartune is now the onliest where the Guild vs Guild part is splittet onto 4 different days.

from other games i know strcutures like this one

One day 4hours
    Two days 2hours each
    Two days 3hours each

because of the fact that i also own a personal life, i wanted to ask other people and the gm team if i am the only one who does have a problem with this 4days 1hour system.

for me personaly i would prefer the 2days 2hours system. best wednesday and sunday.

Greetings
    Tepoo

Originally posted by tepoo View Post
    Hello,

i am playing many other Games where pvp is a strong part of the gameplay.
    Wartune is now the onliest where the Guild vs Guild part is splittet onto 4 different days.

from other games i know strcutures like this one

One day 4hours
    Two days 2hours each
    Two days 3hours each

because of the fact that i also own a personal life, i wanted to ask other people and the gm team if i am the only one who does have a problem with this 4days 1hour system.

for me personaly i would prefer the 2days 2hours system. best wednesday and sunday.

Greetings
    Tepoo
    Each game has their own type of Guild Wars. Some games uses a system which combines all the stages into a war, which is not a bad idea. However R2 wanted to make it different so they have split the stages in different days. I personally think it is good to make things different. Even though I will not be able to login at most of the Guild wars I do believe that my mates will do their best to win the guild battle. This case can apply to each of you.

As for your concern, you are not the only one facing this kind of issue, it is appreciated the fact that you have mentioned it, however I disapprove your idea. (It's my personal opinion, it should not influence you to change your mind, also thank you for expressing your opinion and trying to make this game better.)

Feel free to join

Comment

The only thing about it is the timing. Cant u reduce group arenas to one hour each, pushing everything up 2 hours earlier?

Comment

Can u maximize the players on guild battle to 100 players so many players can join in guild battle and claimed prizes of honor and insignia.

Comment

Working...
        X