New Farm Sux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Farm Sux

I really hate the new farm, it looks appalling, preferred the old one, why not just have the homestead as a building you could enter, its not faster, I find it harder to hit the collect areas and I have apparently lost sylph meditation

Originally posted by SirBollocks View Post
    I really hate the new farm, it looks appalling, preferred the old one, why not just have the homestead as a building you could enter, its not faster, I find it harder to hit the collect areas and I have apparently lost sylph meditation

Well, IT IS THE OLD ONE!! Back from 2 years ago, but smaller. I liked the other one, though, as there was a lot of room to move around in, the animals were spaced more so collections can be done (as does the crops), and things made sense. Yes, they should have made the "Homestead" house into a building (there were at least 3 from the last one that they could have used) so people can enter into it. But I guess they are too "cheap".
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

NEW town sucks toooooo i forgot to collect hena for 2 days ...the building its hidden behind the cooldown icon!!

Comment

You just click on an open space of your game screen in city mode, and hold down the mouse button to move the screen around and release. At my modules' 1440 x 980 resolution each x5, the CD window hardly covers any building. So I am going to guess that your resolution is much smaller than this.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X