• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MackyMacky
    replied
    Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
    10:00- 12nn - Group Arena

12nn-1:00 pm - Guild Battle (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturday, Sunday for us)

1:00pm - 2:00pm - Battlegrounds

2:00pm - 3:00pm - World Boss Redoga Drake

4:00pm - Tree of Ancients Reset

9:00pm - Dungeon and Stamina Reset

PS: I followed S1's event time cause that's where i play.. i would suggest you go oceanic server but you work on a graveyard shift wherein events would probably start around late afternoon till late night.
    Hi.. your from Philippines too. nice.. mm s1 is what server? US EAST? mmm ive got something to ask you dude. add my fb account for wartune..
    mackyaguilar1987@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• MackyMacky
    replied
    Originally posted by Zach619 View Post
    Most important events, BG/GB/team arena/WB, are all available from 7-11am gmt+8 (6-10pm est)
    So if you are available in the morning like myself, go est servers, if you are available in the evening go to servers with gmt+8 timezone.
    hi thanks for suggesting.. sadly Im on graveyard shift.. 12-8am .. so I need server that my sched will permit to play the important events..

Leave a comment:

• Zach619
    replied
    Most important events, BG/GB/team arena/WB, are all available from 7-11am gmt+8 (6-10pm est)
    So if you are available in the morning like myself, go est servers, if you are available in the evening go to servers with gmt+8 timezone.

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    10:00- 12nn - Group Arena

12nn-1:00 pm - Guild Battle (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturday, Sunday for us)

1:00pm - 2:00pm - Battlegrounds

2:00pm - 3:00pm - World Boss Redoga Drake

4:00pm - Tree of Ancients Reset

9:00pm - Dungeon and Stamina Reset

PS: I followed S1's event time cause that's where i play.. i would suggest you go oceanic server but you work on a graveyard shift wherein events would probably start around late afternoon till late night.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X