Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1 Click Blitz Dymension? I would definitely buy that!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Click Blitz Dymension? I would definitely buy that!

If there was an 1 click button to do dymensions instantly, I would definitely buy that shiit. Dymensions are fun at start. But for how long can you go? 1 month? 2 months? 1 year? 2 years???!! it will get monotonous very soon. Even if it cost 1K balens to dymension with just 1 click for 1 month, I would definitely buy that man. It's just too boring to do that thing. Doing dymension is an awful way to waste your game time. Awful experience for a gamer, if not for the resistance issue. The game depends heavily upon it Click image for larger version

Name:	451231.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	1780068

Originally posted by sjzflamer9 View Post
    If there was an 1 click button to do dymensions instantly, I would definitely buy that shiit. Dymensions are fun at start. But for how long can you go? 1 month? 2 months? 1 year? 2 years???!! it will get monotonous very soon. Even if it cost 1K balens to dymension with just 1 click for 1 month, I would definitely buy that man. It's just too boring to do that thing. Doing dymension is an awful way to waste your game time. Awful experience for a gamer, if not for the resistance issue. The game depends heavily upon it
    They've made a shortcut or a blitz for virtually everything else in the game, they'll probably make one for dimensions eventually as well. Couldn't begin to tell you when that will be, or how much it will cost but.... we can hope.

Comment

Blitz sure, cost 1k balens? expensive, by gold better time 1 battle 30 sec = close 40 min to blitz all, if have speed of course 1k balens cost for 1 month and added to spirit convenant too

Comment

Working...
      X