Eudamon Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudamon Arena

Are people having problems with narcisystic players intentionally afk'ing knowing that they will win the battle so they can intentionally waste time for the loser? I have been running into people who seem that they are doing this intentionally do this and I am getting fed up. Perhaps they should add something asking the opponent to increase their stats by 100,000% to prevent this.

I do afk sometime, mostly because i'm not watching kid arena fight if i know it's an easy win and wait for timer to go up make it faster anyway. I also afk (intentionally) or even waste time if my opponent heal when he's obviously gonna lose, he make me waste time, i make him waste time.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      I do afk sometime, mostly because i'm not watching kid arena fight if i know it's an easy win and wait for timer to go up make it faster anyway. I also afk (intentionally) or even waste time if my opponent heal when he's obviously gonna lose, he make me waste time, i make him waste time.
      That's a bit overly spiteful isn't it?

Comment

me too experiancing this issue dam ppl who hack and cheated ave edu diamonds max on all their edus and they go afk constant healing so they dont die waiting for the buffs to come into effect and waste ppl time by doing this

r2 needs to add a time out if a player is afk longer than 2 mins and give win to the active player

if they can add a time out to their rigged class wars they can add it to this aswell

Comment

No. There are a class of jerks within the game that love to AFK when they know they will win, when they can use skills to finish the fight a lot sooner. They just sit back and AFK and when the opponent whittles them down, they suddenly spring to life and heal themselves to full and then AFK again. You see the same thing in Class Wars.

They are just flaming trolls, whatever excuse they'd like to present to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
            That's a bit overly spiteful isn't it?
            Is it? I do afk on spawncampers too to make them waste time, does that make me a jerk? Hope so.

Comment

Is it? I do afk on spawncampers too to make them waste time, does that make me a jerk? Hope so.
              Well afk on spawncampers is understandable, and totally worth while. However in eudaemon arena it's not always super obvious that someone will win, even if the odds aren't great. Though to be fair, if it was extremely obvious, then I don't got much to say.

Comment

I AFK all arenas purely so I don't have to deal with it. I try not to AFK the bigger fights so they don't take forever, though.

Comment

However in eudaemon arena it's not always super obvious that someone will win
                  If your opponent has bigger sunt, bigger damage and bigger bleading, stop healing already, it's not that hard. Anyway those that overheal are always the same (those that use water pet in bg).

Comment

If your opponent has bigger sunt, bigger damage and bigger bleading, stop healing already, it's not that hard. Anyway those that overheal are always the same (those that use water pet in bg).
                    So if your suntoria does 100,000, and your opponents is 100,001... you should just AFK and let them win, right? All I'm saying is that sometimes the damage/heals/bleeds are pretty close and you can get a long match on your hands, even without spamming heals for days. Point taken though.

Comment

I once had a guy drag the fight until we were +450% damage. Twice in one day.

I think I met Slowplay.

The stupid thing was, I won a supposedly unwinnable fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
                        Are people having problems with narcisystic players intentionally afk'ing knowing that they will win the battle so they can intentionally waste time for the loser? I have been running into people who seem that they are doing this intentionally do this and I am getting fed up. Perhaps they should add something asking the opponent to increase their stats by 100,000% to prevent this.
                        Maybe I got some of those jerks as well, but I'm usually also afk so wouldn't notice if they did it intentionally or not. Still at work & got tons other things to do for both eudy arena time slots. This game is just so uneasy for busy people.

Comment

So if your suntoria does 100,000, and your opponents is 100,001... you should just AFK and let them win, right? All I'm saying is that sometimes the damage/heals/bleeds are pretty close and you can get a long match on your hands, even without spamming heals for days. Point taken though.
                          Jeez. If my sunt is 120k and my opponent sunt is 80k and he overheal, i waste his time too.

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                          I once had a guy drag the fight until we were +450% damage. Twice in one day.

I think I met Slowplay.

The stupid thing was, I won a supposedly unwinnable fight.
                          Don't you play in us? I'm europe.

Comment

Don't you play in us?
                            You are wrong.

Comment

why is eud arena only twice a day at bad times at least for me........pvp arena happens 5 or 6 times/day sylph arena is open all day why eud arena only 2 times? can this not be done AI as the others, totally unfair to people who have lives outside lagtune

Comment

Working...
                              X