Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chaos Stone Expiry Reminder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Stone Expiry Reminder

Chaos Stones will expire on February second, please be certain that you spend them before they go away. Also there was compensation issued for the over lapping cross server guild battle meets chaos war issue for January thirtieth, this is also a reminder to claim and spend those before that compensation goes away as well. As always chaos stones do not carry over season to season so good luck and happy spending.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Perhaps we need to suggest that items like these do not carry an expiration date. I just got word that the compensation came in late and I done spent the 8k stones because I thought it was over, and wanted to be not the guy who would lose out on such before said expiry date. Had the announcement of such came in prior to the finals for those of us that were in a maintenance that missed the prelims, many of us would have hold out and waited.

Again, this is a blow to the players who were looking forward in getting a mount for the lack of notice.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

So now you tell me. My in game reminder shows expiration date of 2000-01-01 and has done forever. So 4k chaos stones gone to the wind. You really do need to invest a little more in ironing out these bugs.

Comment

Hi Mr Mentor ?? Please can you check the reply I got from R2 Alwyn (below) directing me to my own post here ! But with no actual answer about my 4,500 chaos stones although he admitted that it is a 'typo error' . So that's ok then ! Any chance of me getting my chaos stones back please ???? thanks !

Ticket response from R2 Alwyn follows

R2 Alwyn replied:
        Hello %E2%99%A6Turbo%E2%99%A6,
        We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience with these problems. We are very serious when it comes to our client’s satisfaction. We are very sorry but Chaos stones expires February 2. The expiration date shown was just a typo error and the devs already know about this problem and they currently fixing the said expiration date typo error. For further details about Chaos Stone expiration, please head over to the forums.
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=chaos+stones
        One more time we apologize for this error and we hope to keep you as part of our valued customer base for a very long time.
        Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and feedback with us at any time. We are here for you.
        Thank you.
        -The R2Games Team
        The R2Games Team
        How helpful was your Support Elf ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          Chaos Stones will expire on February second, please be certain that you spend them before they go away. Also there was compensation issued for the over lapping cross server guild battle meets chaos war issue for January thirtieth, this is also a reminder to claim and spend those before that compensation goes away as well. As always chaos stones do not carry over season to season so good luck and happy spending.

Magi~
          Why they announce "Chaos stones has expired" day after? Whats the point of this message? Why they dont change it to "This is last day when you can spend your chaos stones. Tommorow it will expire". I have some logic or i'm out of track?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubolina View Post
            Why they announce "Chaos stones has expired" day after? Whats the point of this message? Why they dont change it to "This is last day when you can spend your chaos stones. Tommorow it will expire". I have some logic or i'm out of track?
            They probably received a thousand tickets a day from people saying 'my chaos stones just mysteriously disappeared'. It's a preventative measure I would wager.

As for them sending a note a day in advance, sounds pretty nifty.

Comment

I still say we should move not having such expire so people aren't pressured into quickly spending them (or killing people in real life just to get to the game to spend such).
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X