No announcement yet.

Class Advancement, talking to you R2...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Advancement, talking to you R2...

Can we please just get rid of bgs as a requirement in it. I realize ya'll lowered the amount but even winning 1 bg is painful. I'd rather complete 200 cq than try to win 1 bg. My main is right at 2.9 million br, and even he can't compete in bgs, so why would you make someone trying to do class advancement go through it?

You don't compete in it. You go into it about 20 past the hour and pray your side is winning, then sit it out in spawn.

Comment

I hate feeling useless in there and like I'm leeching a win. Also if you go in late you're probably taking someones spot on the losing team usually. Winners don't tend to quit at the end of a bg alot.

Comment

1 BG win is a fairly reasonable requirement considering you needed 3 in the past, plus all the higher prerequisites. my new alt (played only 15 days) just finished the whole quest chain on the same day she turned lvl80. just keep entering & leaving BG until you get a win.

Comment

Originally posted by R289048 View Post
          I hate feeling useless in there and like I'm leeching a win. Also if you go in late you're probably taking someones spot on the losing team usually. Winners don't tend to quit at the end of a bg alot.
          That is your call, but don't complain if you don't get it. That is like complaining about getting shocked when you insist on poking a metal fork into a light socket.

Comment

the only thing you can do is being a sneaky master in tapping towers....and prevent others from tapping...equip a chaos rune and pray for the rng gods to appear - buys some time even if its jus a few but at times its 100 or less points deciding who wins....so slacking in safe zone wont help you any further...but tapping and sneaking in a few points wont hurt

Comment

Originally posted by R2128661220 View Post
              the only thing you can do is being a sneaky master in tapping towers....and prevent others from tapping...equip a chaos rune and pray for the rng gods to appear - buys some time even if its jus a few but at times its 100 or less points deciding who wins....so slacking in safe zone wont help you any further...but tapping and sneaking in a few points wont hurt
              Yeah, that's what I usually try to do.

Comment

Originally posted by R289048 View Post
                Yeah, that's what I usually try to do.
                You could just ask the other team to let your team win for you to class adv, sure some would agree
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                X