Knights the forgotton class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights the forgotton class?

Ok as I have previously stated I am useless and cluless when it comes to computers
    Everytime I try to post screenshots it either says Failed OR that file is too large to post here :/

This is just my Observation..........BUT would just like to point out that in the new Loading page us Knights seem to have been "Forgotton" again and replaced by a rather large Breasted Bunny Rabbit in a hat instead

Its also very funny that the Top 5 players in my EU zone are knights. Yet we are not deemed worthy enough for the loading page

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
    Ok as I have previously stated I am useless and cluless when it comes to computers
    Everytime I try to post screenshots it either says Failed OR that file is too large to post here :/
    What file type is it? I've seen people post quite a few screenshots here.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      What file type is it? I've seen people post quite a few screenshots here.
      I know I see ppl posting SS`s all the time. Whenever I do a screenshot it goes to Onedrive on my computer.
      But then whenever I try to attach a pic here it either says failed or your file of 1.69 MB is too big for wartune forums which has a limit of 997 KB. And I have no clue how to make it smaller :/

Comment

If file is too large upload on imgur and copy/paste the link.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
          I know I see ppl posting SS`s all the time. Whenever I do a screenshot it goes to Onedrive on my computer.
          But then whenever I try to attach a pic here it either says failed or your file of 1.69 MB is too big for wartune forums which has a limit of 997 KB. And I have no clue how to make it smaller :/
          Open it in Microsoft paint, and save as a different file type. Jpeg, perhaps.

Comment

kk will try Ty guys

Comment

Working...
            X