Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 We Not Made Of Money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 We Not Made Of Money

as the title says !

as i was checking around the web and calcu

The total cost for upgrading Knighthood talents fully is a whooping 3,073,000 balens

well r2 maybe in 50 years the way the bound balens drop in dims and logging ins lmao

Thats about 12000 USD (counting BB events) - about 1/2 or 1/4 the monthly income of whales - good price for a huge advantage in PvP - whoever is willing to pay that and contribute for more updates like this really deserves it *sarcasm off*

~speechless~ skills wich scale with influence for example simply make this overpowered in a 1 v 1 (calling icebolt) not to mentioned the double intensity and crit and....everything!

up to lv 20 is okish - but then it's just too much....just tooooo much

let's gather all the BBs and pray for a "half cost" event

Comment

The stupid thing is NONE of the Knighthood talents scale with influence. That means that you spend a TON on beads and then LOSE EVERYTHING when you get knighted.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        as the title says !

as i was checking around the web and calcu

The total cost for upgrading Knighthood talents fully is a whooping 3,073,000 balens

well r2 maybe in 50 years the way the bound balens drop in dims and logging ins lmao
        You just need a small loan of $1mil......
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

to become knighted is to turn your hero into a eudaemon!!! (look at the skill pictures) doubt i'd buy into it even if they give it out for free, not to mention it's so costly.

Comment

Working...
          X