helper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helper

i think we need hp unlimited for the helpers. i would help also in DI , but each my dead are +400k gold. and i think many mine helpers not want waste them hp reserve for help in guild.

this is a bad thing for the game, expecially many new members need help and left . but seems of play alone.

wartune not would put the rewards to the helpers? sincerally to me liked receive a bit of gold and daru , but if they not want, remove at least the hp lost when we stay helping.
    every hero has his hamster!

The exponential increase in hit-points, and the cost of refilling hit-points, has been among the top reasons that many non-spenders left the game over the years. Further, some low-spenders have bought the Spirit Covenant (or at least the hp-refill component) for the same reasons. If it drives away free players, and provokes low-spenders to spend more, it will stay exactly the way it is. ... sorry, it's Wartune policy.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
      i think we need hp unlimited for the helpers. i would help also in DI , but each my dead are +400k gold. and i think many mine helpers not want waste them hp reserve for help in guild.

this is a bad thing for the game, expecially many new members need help and left . but seems of play alone.

wartune not would put the rewards to the helpers? sincerally to me liked receive a bit of gold and daru , but if they not want, remove at least the hp lost when we stay helping.
      What do you mean by 'helpers'? Like help out with peoples runs? How would you determine... any of it?

Br of the helper vs the helpee up to a certain ratio, threshold based on the event?
      If there's a ratio, how do you determine what the ratio should be? (Especially considering how inflated BR is now)
      If there's a threshold, would some people right below a certain threshold not get bonus rewards, even though the "Helper's" br is almost identical?
      Helper may have an attempt so not really 'helping' in the same sense?
      Helpee may actually be able to complete the MPD/Event on their own, thus making bonus rewards to the helper pointless?
      Helpers able to exploit the system by purposefully running with people much lower than them, for bonus rewards?
      Would big whales get bonus rewards simply because everyone else they normally run with are just so much lower BR than them?

I kind of like the idea in a sense, but in practice there's a lot of potential flaws, and almost no way to implement it without messing something up - even for competent programmers/designers.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
        What do you mean by 'helpers'? Like help out with peoples runs? How would you determine... any of it?

Br of the helper vs the helpee up to a certain ratio, threshold based on the event?
        If there's a ratio, how do you determine what the ratio should be? (Especially considering how inflated BR is now)
        If there's a threshold, would some people right below a certain threshold not get bonus rewards, even though the "Helper's" br is almost identical?
        Helper may have an attempt so not really 'helping' in the same sense?
        Helpee may actually be able to complete the MPD/Event on their own, thus making bonus rewards to the helper pointless?
        Helpers able to exploit the system by purposefully running with people much lower than them, for bonus rewards?
        Would big whales get bonus rewards simply because everyone else they normally run with are just so much lower BR than them?

I kind of like the idea in a sense, but in practice there's a lot of potential flaws, and almost no way to implement it without messing something up - even for competent programmers/designers.
        i not have understood what matter the br with who want help. i not have talked about it.

i talked only that wartune must bring us players of help the others or who not is helped, left in few days and the servers become empty.

we use us hp reserve when we help and many players are scaried on it (expecially me , also if i help) . but i'm annoyed of lose tons of gold for not see the my guild become empty and the my server follow the same way.
        every hero has his hamster!

Comment

I don't lose gold when I help. I don't know why you do unless you are talking about exploiting the cross-server MPD "feature".

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            I don't lose gold when I help. I don't know why you do unless you are talking about exploiting the cross-server MPD "feature".
            Yea, I'm in agreement. How do you lose 400k gold in health potions from helping with events?

Comment

Yea, I'm in agreement. How do you lose 400k gold in health potions from helping with events?
              Hhhmm at 45k gold per moderate hp pot to restore 100k hp, he'd have to have over a million hp to need to spend 400k gold to restore hp to full.

Comment

Doesn't DI always use hp even if you don't have attempt? I think that's what OP talkin about and i agree that when without attempt game shouldn't use hp (if it's already like that i've no clue).

1m hp is pretty averange atm.

Comment

If I am not mistaken, everything used HP even without attempt, right?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                    Doesn't DI always use hp even if you don't have attempt? I think that's what OP talkin about and i agree that when without attempt game shouldn't use hp (if it's already like that i've no clue).

1m hp is pretty averange atm.
                    Yea it is, suppose that's true. Between eudaemon heals and OP heal runes I guess I never noticed it that much. I sure don't think I use that much in health potions everytime I do DI though.

I don't really die very often though, to be fair.

Comment

Health pots in DI? You're nuts. I just use a combination of heal runes and healing kid where ONE of us will have the healing kid at higher levels, usually the one with the least BR.

Comment

have you noticed, that you can fill up your HP with fight mobs in wilds? or with treasure thief in sky trail?.....go fight them after a help run and use your heal rune....so no gold waste

Comment

My standard heal run is L1 atoll. Heal Rune (kid will Restore) + Blessed Light = full health

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
                            have you noticed, that you can fill up your HP with fight mobs in wilds? or with treasure thief in sky trail?.....go fight them after a help run and use your heal rune....so no gold waste
                            That only works when you don't have any HP in the tank (the bubble next to your HP total). After each battle, even the smallest of HP loss without heal will generate the message on your chatbox: "Use .... to restore HP" or something along the lines. If you don't have HP in the reserve, then you will get a pop up saying if you want to buy some.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                              Health pots in DI? You're nuts. I just use a combination of heal runes and healing kid where ONE of us will have the healing kid at higher levels, usually the one with the least BR.
                              You're the one that is actually nuts. Using heal rune and heal kid is a waste of time and damage. How many boss do you do?

Comment

Working...
                              X