Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2games i salute your Customer support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2games i salute your Customer support

Among the games that i have played RPG,FPS,MMORPG Browser based games and etc

this is the 1st time that i have encountered a game with a customer support that is very fast to reply.

Story

My account was being hacked. because every 3 mins i would see "account has been login etc etc"
    then i started to login it to counter the hacker from destroying my account or even deleting my items.

then in my laptop i contacted the CS to change my email so that my account would be safe. i was expecting 2 to 3 days(common) i was suprised that when i checked my ticket after 5 mins it was made. i saw a reply
    coming from the Customer support.

after 10 mins of providing proof that the account was mine. it was successfully changed to the new mail.

i salute you r2games for having a good CS.

Originally posted by AngelFiona View Post
    Among the games that i have played RPG,FPS,MMORPG Browser based games and etc

this is the 1st time that i have encountered a game with a customer support that is very fast to reply.

Story

My account was being hacked. because every 3 mins i would see "account has been login etc etc"
    then i started to login it to counter the hacker from destroying my account or even deleting my items.

then in my laptop i contacted the CS to change my email so that my account would be safe. i was expecting 2 to 3 days(common) i was suprised that when i checked my ticket after 5 mins it was made. i saw a reply
    coming from the Customer support.

after 10 mins of providing proof that the account was mine. it was successfully changed to the new mail.

i salute you r2games for having a good CS.
    Who Was This Thread Sponsored By? O,..,e
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
      Who Was This Thread Sponsored By? O,..,e
      Mysterious no? First time seeing a thread for "good" Customer Support.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

well this thread is not sponsored by someone nor created to sucked up to r2games. i made this thread because i was really
        happy about the CS of this game/company.even my friends who had problems with their accounts where helped by the CS
        so fast. normally it would take 2 or 3 days on other games.

my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by AngelFiona View Post
          well this thread is not sponsored by someone nor created to sucked up to r2games. i made this thread because i was really
          happy about the CS of this game/company.even my friends who had problems with their accounts where helped by the CS
          so fast. normally it would take 2 or 3 days on other games.

my 2 cents
          Lucky you got it done fast, some people needed to wait 2 months.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

wait until u lost some item

Comment

Maybe AngelFiona wants to be a moderator someday.
              Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
              Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
              Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

i fine with r2 support

if i go threw general support for everything that is
                s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

I do customer service job. when I deal with in game mails, some mails say things like "ur doing pretty good. service on another service is terrible". acutally I do all servers' cs support. customer support qulity depends on cs guy's working time and whether he chooses to ignore ur request/ticket or not.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    Lucky you got it done fast, some people needed to wait 2 months.
                    I Bet She's A Girl~ ._.
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

let her have happy moment , dont ruin her moment lol (~^-^)~
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                      U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

not sure if troll...

Comment

imo support here is far better than Nexon company support. Nexon company probably has the worse support ticket system ever made. Takes a good 3-6 months (sometimes longer) to get simple questions answered. Most of the time it is a auto message as well. I think the only reason though why R2 has a good support system is that this company isn't as big as the other f2p gaming companies.

Comment

well, anything gotta be better than EA

Comment

Working...
                            X