A comparison between Wartune developers and intelligent developers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A comparison between Wartune developers and intelligent developers

Today, I got a system-mail telling me that my Chaos stones expired (I had already spent them). That made me think of a little game that I hope you want to play with me ... Intelligent developers vs. Wartune developers.

Intelligent developer - will take the time to create a system e-mail to inform you that you will lose all unspent items when they expire at the end of today.

Wartune developer - will take the time to create a system e-mail to inform you that you lost all the unspent items because they expired at the end of yesterday.

And yet a little man named Jigsaw came into the picture when playing a game. Personally, I do not feel things like that should expire as there are people who save stuff to get better stuff so they can get stronger and get more points when it comes to events like these. Yesterday, upon reset, I got a little Hot Event message saying they are comping those of us who missed the prelims due to the hardware upgrade (in which I may want to add is a piece of <expletive> as didn't fix the performance issues); this happened after I spent the 8k on settling for adv. seps since I had thought the event was over (finals were over) and I didn't want to lose stones just because I missed out. Around 3k stones were given to us for the comp as I clicked on the redeem button, so I get to spend it on yet another settling thing since I had done spent the 8k before; and for what? Because no announcement of such beforehand; had there was one made, I am sure those of us (including myself) would had hold out on spending the 8k (or whatever size) until we get the 3-something k so we can get the mount and then spend on other stuff we need. It's not the total of the stones that what got me, it's the delay of announcement from a provider that should know what the hell's going on in their games, not the players doing it for them.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Intelligent devs: Will put cheaters in their own server(s) to compete against other cheaters where they only harm eachother.

Wartune devs: Fixes the glitch/hack/exploit, let the cheaters keep the things, and ruin the game for us honest players

Comment

Intelligent Devs: Puts Players FIRST because they do listen to the players while giving feedback, thus keeping them in the games.

Wartune Devs: Puts Players FIRST.......... out the door that is.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Intelligent devs: Will ban cheaters remove all cheaters stuff and reset back to lv1 cant rename character due to name being i am a cheater

Wartune devs: will not ban ppl for cheating will not remove items they got ilegaly leave them alone as they dont care

Comment

Working...
          X