Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Think twisce before spend here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think twisce before spend here

Hello all
    I apologize for my bad English, it,s not native language for me, but hope everyone understand what me want to say
    I play this game over 3 year, I am non casher. Who play over 1-2 year I think know what in this game is inpposible to get items, those increasea your BR. You can get 2-3 times more your inventory overspace variuos trash, but not usefull items. By all time me got 1 lucky mount, throught each event make from several hundreds to thousand chests. To get mount is pretty hard.
    After Emergency maintenance 29 January 2016 was stole several my mounts. I can,t to say right how many mounts, becouse can,t remember all those me have, but me guaranted know me have all +10 stats and +20 stats mounts. After maintenace me lost about 800 patk, so me decide check mounts and isee my Darknite Panther (probably my first mount abtained 3 years ago) is not activated http://prntscr.com/9yyh7q , also me good know Ice Lion was in my stables http://prntscr.com/9yyhsv, now inactive too. Very sad |R2 stole mounts, not respond tickets.
    So people be aware spending money here, probably one day they delete your mounts or sylphs (which for merge you spend 60000 balens) too.

Originally posted by viliza View Post
    Hello all
    I apologize for my bad English, it,s not native language for me, but hope everyone understand what me want to say
    I play this game over 3 year, I am non casher. Who play over 1-2 year I think know what in this game is inpposible to get items, those increasea your BR. You can get 2-3 times more your inventory overspace variuos trash, but not usefull items. By all time me got 1 lucky mount, throught each event make from several hundreds to thousand chests. To get mount is pretty hard.
    After Emergency maintenance 29 January 2016 was stole several my mounts. I can,t to say right how many mounts, becouse can,t remember all those me have, but me guaranted know me have all +10 stats and +20 stats mounts. After maintenace me lost about 800 patk, so me decide check mounts and isee my Darknite Panther (probably my first mount abtained 3 years ago) is not activated http://prntscr.com/9yyh7q , also me good know Ice Lion was in my stables http://prntscr.com/9yyhsv, now inactive too. Very sad |R2 stole mounts, not respond tickets.
    So people be aware spending money here, probably one day they delete your mounts or sylphs (which for merge you spend 60000 balens) too.
    I think you are mistaken on which mount you had taken. The darknite panther was only obtainable from a hall of fame event over two years ago. It was also very difficult to obtain, even for moderate to heavy cashers. I do not believe they published the data on who won them unfortunately; at least, I couldn't find the data.

As for the ice lion, are you sure you didn't confuse it with the frost lion? (Two different mounts)

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2016-02-04 at 10.47.01).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	1723477

I hope it's a misunderstanding and you didn't lose any mounts, would really suck.
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 02-04-2016, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Hence why I don't spend a penny on here. Sure, I got the money to make magic happen (well VIP since I get BB on a regular basis and have friends help me locate bosses that I need), but why waste on such a poor game. I am only playing this because of the friends I keep and I get on to chat with them. I hardly do any events since many of them got Mickey Moused big time so they are not worth it. But even if I do spend and the game is that good, I would not go crazy in spending 600.00 USD for some pixel; you people are crazy if you do!
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Me didn,t get half of flame mounts, means me are wrong, verry sorry, but me lost 600-800 patk after maintenace, maybe its another mount

Comment

Did you check for your title? Could also been gems or refinement stats on your gear than you might had changed? Or maybe you lost a temporary mount (there a few that last between 7 days to a month)? And if you have access to tattoo, are you sure you didn't lost strength while working on that?

Originally posted by viliza View Post
          [...], not respond tickets.
          If you have sent a ticket and didn't got a reply yet, keep in mind that it's may take up to 48 hours before you get that reply (after that time, you can ask to a moderator to ask about your ticket to the support team, as long that you give us our ticket number)
          Have a wonderful day

Comment

Working...
          X