Please stop the redundant questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please stop the redundant questions

If I say I want to leave a room, please stop asking me if I really want to. I do, that is why I clicked on leave. If I click on it by accident then let me suffer the consequence by leaving. I don't need r2 to be my mother and ask me if I want to really do what I ask to do. Screw you r2. get over yourself. you are not our mother. we are big kids. let the chicklings fly and let them be. Please stop all of these stupid questions. I am about to leave this game because of your stupid questions.

Originally posted by R246782121 View Post
    If I say I want to leave a room, please stop asking me if I really want to. I do, that is why I clicked on leave. If I click on it by accident then let me suffer the consequence by leaving. I don't need r2 to be my mother and ask me if I want to really do what I ask to do. Screw you r2. get over yourself. you are not our mother. we are big kids. let the chicklings fly and let them be. Please stop all of these stupid questions. I am about to leave this game because of your stupid questions.
    Most of these questions are in place for a reason, to unknown consequences. Perhaps a middle ground could be achieved by adding something like "Don't Remind Me Again" check box.

Most of them are helpful and their removal would cause more harm than good, if they weren't displayed at least once to the user.

For instance, when you are about to train your mounts with more than the amount of whips you have, the game will ensure that you mean to spend the balens / bound balens needed to cover the gap. The same goes for Mahra/Adv. Mahra upgrading.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Disagree, of all the problem wartune has that's not one of them. Better safe than sorry.

Comment

Not really, and he/she's right. There are some places where it's redundant to ask for a confirmation when a person clicks on the "Leave" icon: Guild Chamber, Amethyst Mines, to name a few. If a person accidentally exits out of those, they can re-enter (building for Ames, guild interface for Chamber) in a flash. I am not perfect and I had inadvertently exited out of places like the farm (no confirm needed) as well, but I was able to quickly get back in; the same I can do for the aforementioned two if this is in place.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

not a big broblem guys, there is more important problems to solve like lag , T O K , changing bounty target so we can get the rewards that we need (want)not the one that our rank gives...
          they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

I just wish they'd be smarter about it. We absolutely need confirmation dialogs leaving dungeons, since you lose the attempt leaving early. But having to confirm when you step on the exit gate of the atoll but not when you click the exit button is ridiculous. And leaving the guild chamber, why would that need a warning?

The only place I wish they had confirmation popups where they don't is the stairs in dimensions. It bugs me to be forced up a level when I just need to walk past it.

Comment

Disagree. Many conformation dialogs are necessary. With so many icons & notifications around, at times it's easy to click the wrong place without noticing it. But I agree to remove the one for leaving guild chamber. That one is entirely unnecessary. & suggest to add it to guild beast, the teleports inside dimensions, Henna Lab, & Kitten Club. if you leave guild beast before it ends, you literally lose all rewards, yet it's still easy to leave by accident. for the teleports inside dimensions, like what MrFP said above. for Henna Lab, it's really a necessity. we lose too much each day after they moved the feature from a handy icon to a building (really a bad move). as for kitten club, it's no big deal, now nobody uses it, but would still be good to have it back.

Comment

I don't see anything important in the Henna Lab (which can be accessed in the city if you leave in a hurry). You only grow the Henna and you raid the people. It would be redundant to have something there. Myself, I would prefer the icons to stay closed and the popups to be suppressed (via a setting), especially when I don't want to do something of the sort and it's a cumbrance while I am doing other things (sorry, but it does add lag since they do swirl as well --- not really important for justification of such). Now, I can understand in having it via guild beast, altar event, or even dungeons; but in places where it's pretty much a free for all, there should not be any reason why a confirm box is needed or warranted, like the guild chamber for an example.

As for dimensions, I should be able to click on a completed floor to get in or the last known floor and then go to the floor of choice. I should not have to re-walk every floor to get to the one I want.

Comment

You want a stupid one? How about when you are removing or replacing resistance crystals? What? Do the crystals disappear or something? It cost gold to remove?

It is a stupid redundant question that happens 6 times in a row MINIMUM when you are trying to sort out your resistances for, say, Narrendera or Elemental Forest.

An accidental replacement or removal of a resistance crystal isn't going to kill you, so the question is more annoying than anything else. Just a typical unthinking, trollish move from R2.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    As for dimensions, I should be able to click on a completed floor to get in or the last known floor and then go to the floor of choice. I should not have to re-walk every floor to get to the one I want.
                    That you can do - there's a teleport button that will appear to the right of the flag in the list of dimension levels if you hover over it. Stupid design, but you can teleport directly to any level where you own a tower.

And about henna, if you are waiting for it to complete, you're probably wasting harvesting potential. I try to always collect before the 10 hours are up; if I'm diligent, that's at least 350 henna daily. Each factory produces one henna for every 12 minutes, even if you harvest early, so there's never a reason to use the shorter term ones.

Comment

I always harvest stuff a few mins early, so I guess that's why I kinda said it was redundant. There are times I would not plant anything as I know I probably won't make a time frame. Yet, I am the guilty one in using the 1 hour thingies so no harm done as I had initially thought you get attacked while production happened, and not when it was ready for harvesting (if that's the case, that's nearly like stealing crops in the farm with an added PVP twist). I will keep that in mind though. In that case, a popup notification would be good for those who wait, but to have confirm to leave is kind of funny.

Yep, Ada. I had that trouble that I hardly change my Res Crystals. You have to be either super noob or super broke to not know that it costs little gold (not going to break anyone) to remove such (no harm to those who are brand new to the game). I don't know. I guess, this game is made up of mostly "recycled" players who wanted to try out a new server than brand spankin' new ones that saw it out of an advertisement or word of mouth (doubt the latter since this game's getting a lot of smack; but it happens) that most things get really annoying the second time around.

Comment

All of those warnings are in place for a reason ... to get players to choose to disable warnings. That also disables the warning if we are about to spend balens, and nothing makes them happier than when we accidentally spend our balens on something we do not want to pay for.

Comment

I don't think resistance crystals cost gold at all to remove. It is gem and div souls that do.

Comment

I'd love a "Don't remind me again" check box - that the game remembers. (Unlike in blacksmith and dims, that resets at reset)

Having to confirm everything every day is truely annoying.

Comment

Working...
                            X