Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ability to class change. One time offer per account.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ability to class change. One time offer per account.

I wish there was such a server implemented where you could change the class of your hero only once, what ever equipment you had too would be transformed into the desired class you chose.

Please i beg you add this for this game.

The problem with that is, based on the discussions in the forums, archers are awesome for damage in the World Boss fights early on and that knights and mages outshine them later on. So, everyone would choose to be an archer to take advantage of the damage output, then at the point when the other classes start to be more effective, switch.

But, you'd also have to consider that your gems, astrals, academy upgrades, and so on, wouldn't suit the new class, so you'd have to deal with being weaker than everyone while you worked on fixing that.

Sounds like a good idea in theory, but in practice it just wouldn't work out well.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

MemoryLane is right. If class switch is allowed, then knights can only switch to Archers and vice versa. Otherwise, the academy upgrades (such as +patk) would be wasted if you want to switch to Mage.
      Unless, the OP is saying that a class switch + reset of everything else (troop selections and academy upgrades) is implemented.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well, that is why the person stated "One time offer PER Account".
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I do think it would be a good offer and this could be a good way to earn some money or if they feel totally generous when you say reach lvl 45-50 you can do it for free . But yea you would get back all the points u spent on academy astrals etc.

It would be massive in implementing but im sure many would love this idea.

Even though im a pretty beast archer atm, i despise being one, wish i could change to knight even though they takes tons of time to work on.

As i said before it would be a one time thing only.

Comment

totally disagree.

Comment

I kind of like the idea

Comment

And suddenly, Archers disappear @_@
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I think people would still use archers still, but on my server not alot of knights anyways and the ones there are so bad.

Comment

im archer.. n i want switch to knight.. nice idea.
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I would support this ONE time change, but I do agree it would be a massive undertaking because of the Academy,astral and weapon sets, but just like we can reset our skills for free below level 25, there are a lot of awesome ideas on this thread.
                      I know my g/f would love to change from knight to archer, when we set up her hero we really did not know what we were doing, lol, and yes I know we should have done some research on each hero type, but we didn't.
                      I know she could go to a different server and create a different hero, the problem is we belong to a really cool and active guild, and we have be on this guild for about two weeks and we enjoy all the benefits of this guild, so naturally we want to stay, that is impossible if she goes to a different server, and yes we know there are several guilds on different servers, but it is because of the kindred friendship,loyalty and dedication of not only the members of the guild but because of the guild master,she is a very cool and has a wonderful attitude. I just think if this could be implemented make it where it can only happen once.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        And suddenly, Archers disappear @_@
                        ^
                        rofl ... u said it first .. i bet lots of ppl wanna have fun pvp with playing mage/knight now :P
                        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                        NasrulEyo
                        Mage
                        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                        U can submit a here
                        My guide

Comment

Not a good idea, as explained by MemoryLane.

Knights are tough class to play up to about level 50, whereas Archers are easier to play.
                          If this is implemented, players will take Archers up to 50 and switch to Knights.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Is a really DUMB IDEA!!

Why?
                            Really Think a bit more!! Easy. So its better have only 1 class in this game in your mind.

Comment

archers squash all knights and mages in low levels
                              its time knights and mages play with archers now so

BAD IDEA
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X