7 things which SHOULD happen ASAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 things which SHOULD happen ASAP

Dear R2 Gms,Mods,Admins and fellow players i think there are a few changes which needs to be done in the game ASAP

the 7 things are

1. The usage of HP pots in GvG must be removed along with troops ..... for those of u who don't understand i am saying the rule of HP and troops applied in BG and WB must happen here too cause we lose troops and HP equal to 4 days in 1 hour so please fix this

2. The usage of stat pots and scrolls in GvG and in BG must be removed i know what ur gonna say
    ur gonna say its crazy and the pots help the low levels to match with high levels and all that but here is a thought

have u ever seen that there is a level restrict on the stat pots?
    no
    the pots we use have level restriction and those restrictions don't apply to high levels unless the potion is higher in level than the player

and since the low levels use the pots so do the higher levels and the higher levels cause use better and more stat giving pots so if a low level fights a higher level player like this then its game over in a flash (i know i have personal experience dealing with players who put pots even for minor things like WB)
    so please take away the pots usage in GvG and in BG too and if possible in GA too cause thats also pot battle

the scrolls don't have level restriction but they are easy to obtain and they give some pretty good stats so i think they should be restricted too
    for those who wanna know why i am on the pots and scroll removal suggestion please talk to me anytime

3. Give us a player ignore function like in crystal saga or more exactly a player hide function everything about the players just goes invisible except the name and guild name and honor rank

4. Give the HP pots more HP the reason is now that players are having way too high HP they tend to dry the HP pots in a matter of days so it would be nice to
    EXAMPLE: almost any level 40+ or 45+ will have 20+ HP and when u have that much ur only option is the moderate HP pack or the major one if u can buy it

moderate HP pack gives 100k HP and lets say u fight like 40 times with almost 0 HP then ur HP pack will recover ur Hp and u will lose HP and u will be spending more gold so then u go buy major but when u do more fighting like in campaign or in MPD then u will drain it and will lose all HP

this maybe a good money making strategy but if u look at it on long term even if a player wants to spend money he/she can only spend if they have money in the first place so if u drain them out and make them spend money then tell me how will they buy balens?
    there must be a limit and we already have soooooo many advantage for being a cash player so u won't lose them if u give some good advantage

5. Reduce the stable EXP level required for leveling the stable
    level 1 stable to level 2 takes 13000 EXP.... are u kidding thats close to impossible
    if it was level 1 to level 5 stable then its understandable but come on 13k thats too much even for cash players
    please reduce the EXP

6. Give knights a little more attack speed cause we end up getting 3 hits in 1 turn if we lag even a little please archers are too fast and mages are moderate in speed knights look like they are standing still please knights need a little i mean just a little more attack speed

7. Please reduce the honor points needed for crusader cause 32k .... thats insane
    from 10k to 32k thats 22k gap OMG thats too much even if we participate in every BG,GvG and put double honor scroll please reduce it even if its by 5k thats all

PLEASE GIVE ME UR FEEDBACK

THANK U
    Should it happen
    63.64%
    Should it not happen
    36.36%
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

dont agree with number 7. cuz its great when u work hard for it n in the end no one can match ur hard gained rank so easily. u play crystal saga rit?? everyone have top most rank now. kinda sick to see it.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

1. +1 agree with this

2. then where should we use pots and scrolls?
      catacomb only to pass next level, and it won't take you more than 1 hour before you finish 100th or you met ine that you can't kill.
      dungeons? no offense, but if you only can pass campaign map or mp dungeon with pots and scrolls on, either you're not strong enough or your team is sucks.

3. right now theres some problem in bg, where players with garden boss morph card (from halloween event) become invisible (for players) so they can ambush their target. what will happen if in bg, all players become invisible?

4. +1 yeah, we need higher rrank hp pots. don't know if its sold in higher lv guild shp, cos in guild shop lv6, i don't see any higher than moderate hp pack.

5. nothing to say about this. i don't know if i want other mount from stable (that not stack with your 1st mount from stable) and upgrade its stats again and again. but i may be wrong.

6. knight have lowest aspd, but have highest rage gain compared other classes. you said yourself that all classes are balance, why you want knight fixed?

7. guild battle give you more insignia and honor. way faster than doing bg alone. but how about those guildmate that can't participate in guild battle? grinding at bg like crazy, maybe.
      and like xrosslash said, now in cs if you check title rank there will be top20 emperors. and i believe there are more than 20 above in those servers.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
        1. +1 agree with this

2. then where should we use pots and scrolls?
        catacomb only to pass next level, and it won't take you more than 1 hour before you finish 100th or you met ine that you can't kill.
        dungeons? no offense, but if you only can pass campaign map or mp dungeon with pots and scrolls on, either you're not strong enough or your team is sucks.

3. right now theres some problem in bg, where players with garden boss morph card (from halloween event) become invisible (for players) so they can ambush their target. what will happen if in bg, all players become invisible?

4. +1 yeah, we need higher rrank hp pots. don't know if its sold in higher lv guild shp, cos in guild shop lv6, i don't see any higher than moderate hp pack.

5. nothing to say about this. i don't know if i want other mount from stable (that not stack with your 1st mount from stable) and upgrade its stats again and again. but i may be wrong.

6. knight have lowest aspd, but have highest rage gain compared other classes. you said yourself that all classes are balance, why you want knight fixed?

7. guild battle give you more insignia and honor. way faster than doing bg alone. but how about those guildmate that can't participate in guild battle? grinding at bg like crazy, maybe.
        and like xrosslash said, now in cs if you check title rank there will be top20 emperors. and i believe there are more than 20 above in those servers.
        ok the reason there is pots is for PVP but not in an unequal area like GvG and BG maybe in GA catacombs (tormented necropolis will make u drink pots)
        pots have lvl restriction thats why
        if it was like in CS thats anybody can just buy elixirs and drink them regardless of lvl and the pots are stackable but doesn't not give seperation in stats other than the stacked amount then it would be OK but here its different
        the higher lvls can drink higher lvl pots and fight the low levels giving them a utter defeat

i said the class are balanced and they still are but the attack speed is different the reason is if u lag off a little it affects ur knight but the lag doesn't affect ur archer the reason is due to their skill speed

try this
        take a knight and archer
        let them both lag
        lat them both have thir basic first skill and u will see knight getting attacked twice or more while the archer will still attack
        while if u make a knight use intercept then skill speed contributes

so in the end it depends on ur skill speed and attack speed
        i am saying boost the attack speed stat for knights just a little so that we can attack normally in case there is a little lag ok
        thats all this has nothing to do with the balance of the classes its just an auto fire system in case of lag which is common

and as for 7th ideas
        the reason is from 10k to 32k is quite a huge boost
        if it was like 25k i wouldn't have bothered but 22k difference is too much it takes too long yes but other than that u can see that those who can get all the honor and those who use double honor scrolls will have a crazy advantage over those who can't so a small reduction should be ok

if it was something like knight crusader then its ok but the 6th rank is quite important since after that u start to lose honor points if u get killed
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

1) You can manually set your troops to 1 since they are 1 shotted anyway, that way you don't lose troops. You can do this while running to tower. HP pots.... yeah kinda annoying.

2)Problem with BG is level, not pots. Take the 50+ players out of the BG and all of a sudden the 40-49 bg isnt that bad is it? You have the wrong focus, thats all.

3) ++++++++++100000000000000000

4) I have had to buy maybe 4-8 of the 45k pots a day, just a part of life. Eventually your gold income will be high enough it doesn't even tickle

5) PRETTY ridic. And by pretty I mean SUPER Ridic on how much it takes to level that thing. Non-cashers have no chance of ever leveling this

6) Lets make the class that accells at higher levels better? Sure, why not >.> leave the classes alone

7) A sense of accomplishment is a good thing you know? Most things can get done in a day or two in this game, so something hard is a nice change

Comment

this is not suggestion for better game but ruining the game LOL
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

@hyorinmaru6
              you comparing wartune bg with cs bg (sengolia)? just in case you forgot, theres mortal-scion-eidolon in cs. sengolia available from lv 30 mortal till lv100 eidolon, no lvl restriction. thats not fair at all. even lv100 scion doesnt have a chance vs lv100 eidolon (assuming both are non-casher), how do you think about those mortals vs eidolons? mortals, even scions will just go inside sengolia bg, and close browser tab till10-15 minutes, and login when batle is over to collect their reward, regardless win/loss. why? because they will die in 1 hit vs those max lvl players. theres no competition at all.
              comparing with wartune, where lv40+ vs lv60+? pffft... you pick wrong game for comparison.

all online game designed with assumption no lag occured. all online game, with client side or without client side, no exception. everytime im lagging on bg or solo arena, i always accept that i will be dead. if both players lagging, i don't know. who knows what happen when you're lagging?

what we need asap are :
              pvp set lv55
              pve set lv60
              new maps for lv60+
              next update from v1.45
              Last edited by bolananas2nd; 11-26-2012, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
                1) You can manually set your troops to 1 since they are 1 shotted anyway, that way you don't lose troops. You can do this while running to tower. HP pots.... yeah kinda annoying.

2)Problem with BG is level, not pots. Take the 50+ players out of the BG and all of a sudden the 40-49 bg isnt that bad is it? You have the wrong focus, thats all.

3) ++++++++++100000000000000000

4) I have had to buy maybe 4-8 of the 45k pots a day, just a part of life. Eventually your gold income will be high enough it doesn't even tickle

5) PRETTY ridic. And by pretty I mean SUPER Ridic on how much it takes to level that thing. Non-cashers have no chance of ever leveling this

6) Lets make the class that accells at higher levels better? Sure, why not >.> leave the classes alone

7) A sense of accomplishment is a good thing you know? Most things can get done in a day or two in this game, so something hard is a nice change
                i see ur point is pretty sensible and yes the 7th point is quite not good from player view

although i am saying not change class but give speed in attacking
                i don't see a con or pro in this

if u look at it
                knight are slow and lag makes us worse correct since we don't have anyway to increase our attack speed i think we should have a balanced amount right
                balance in attack speed is all i ask we all will strike only once per turn no matter what isn't it how a strategy game is supposed to be
                Originally posted by onimad View Post
                this is not suggestion for better game but ruining the game LOL
                i am curious
                how will this ruin the game?
                Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                @hyorinmaru6
                you comparing wartune bg with cs bg (sengolia)? just in case you forgot, theres mortal-scion-eidolon in cs. sengolia available from lv 30 mortal till lv100 eidolon, no lvl restriction. thats not fair at all. even lv100 scion doesnt have a chance vs lv100 eidolon (assuming both are non-casher), how do you think about those mortals vs eidolons? mortals, even scions will just go inside sengolia bg, and close browser tab till10-15 minutes, and login when batle is over to collect their reward, regardless win/loss. why? because they will die in 1 hit vs those max lvl players. theres no competition at all.
                comparing with wartune, where lv40+ vs lv60+? pffft... you pick wrong game for comparison.

all online game designed with assumption no lag occured. all online game, with client side or without client side, no exception. everytime im lagging on bg or solo arena, i always accept that i will be dead. if both players lagging, i don't know. who knows what happen when you're lagging?
                ok now i seriously don't know how u came up with the conclusion that i am comparing CS to wartune but ur a little off

if u talking about the pots issue
                please know that a PVP area is a place meant for u to fight players within ur category (lvl) with ur own power not with the power given by potions and scroll
                true i agree a lvl 40 vs lvl 50 is just plain overkill but think of it this way what if both were not having pots

level 50 without level 50 potion
                and level 40 without level 40 potion
                tell me can u see the advantage here

lvl 50 potion offers 140 of base stat (depending on the potion)
                level 40 however offers 100 of base stat

so u see the huge disadvantage

a no pot battle is a good PVP area
                where we don't have useless potions to buy
                no scrolls to power just to kill someone

the only 2 place where i feel potions should be restricted is GvG and BG (BG cause it says no potions but allows stat potions quite hilarious if u ask me)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

1. Nope need gold sinks in game & in part 3 update we can purchase a buff via convenant, a balen buff which effect is that we don't need to use potions in certain arena of the game. see developers have already thought of this stuff and how to make alittle money out of it.

higher level you become if you build your character good, you will or should be making a lot of gold per day when you play from farm, wb, levy, plundering, gold income and vip wheel. consider that i spent 4-5 moderate hp packs in a bg, one sinky battle & we lost -_- but i still saying no.

i guess for knights its really expensive the more hp you got but just adapt to your situation but planting farm seeds and spending wisely

2. i like this idea it would level the playing field a bit more if pots could only be used in mulitplayer dungeons and solo campaign/dungeons BUT they just put potions in the guild altar AND vip users get pots from the vip wheel..

so suddenly taking the pots out of these places i doubt is gonna happen nor that the developers will bother with such a change at all at this time but you never know one day it might happen to balance arena & BG fighting

3. meh just ignor them

4. new feature coming for balens if you dont want to spend then just adapt by spending the gold you do make wisely, yeah will slow your progess in game for free users but there are ways to make more gold if you bother using your head & put in the effort.

5. ok your level 1 mount has a limit on how much it can be upgraded, i think its 100 stat points max for each stat at level 1.

. yeah it takes time but if you are winning in guild war gaining the 10 whips 1-4 times a week and if you can win finals for 30 whips it shouldnt take too long; altar & vip wheel gives them out too.

so gaining any extra mounts will increase the max you can upgrade a stat to, as well as add a few extra stat points.

lv2 just equals new mount look, have even maxed a stat yet?

6. meh you might get that with talents but it all depends on which skills you use, certain skills are slow, medium and fast & knights are killers heavy damage dealers with the right skills upgraded.

it may be your own fault for using a slow to execute skill at the wrong time, adapt adjust your tactics in battle, pay attention to the skills you use and in what order, using certain skills on after another slows you down, say if you used two slow skills back to back.

7 put some effort into it like the rest & their is always honor scroll

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                    1. Nope need gold sinks in game & in part 3 update we can purchase a buff via convenant, a balen buff which effect is that we don't need to use potions in certain arena of the game. see developers have already thought of this stuff and how to make alittle money out of it.

higher level you become if you build your character good, you will or should be making a lot of gold per day when you play from farm, wb, levy, plundering, gold income and vip wheel. consider that i spent 4-5 moderate hp packs in a bg, one sinky battle & we lost -_- but i still saying no.

i guess for knights its really expensive the more hp you got but just adapt to your situation but planting farm seeds and spending wisely

2. i like this idea it would level the playing field a bit more if pots could only be used in mulitplayer dungeons and solo campaign/dungeons BUT they just put potions in the guild altar AND vip users get pots from the vip wheel..

so suddenly taking the pots out of these places i doubt is gonna happen nor that the developers will bother with such a change at all at this time but you never know one day it might happen to balance arena & BG fighting

3. meh just ignor them

4. new feature coming for balens if you dont want to spend then just adapt by spending the gold you do make wisely, yeah will slow your progess in game for free users but there are ways to make more gold if you bother using your head & put in the effort.

5. ok your level 1 mount has a limit on how much it can be upgraded, i think its 100 stat points max for each stat at level 1.

. yeah it takes time but if you are winning in guild war gaining the 10 whips 1-4 times a week and if you can win finals for 30 whips it shouldnt take too long; altar & vip wheel gives them out too.

so gaining any extra mounts will increase the max you can upgrade a stat to, as well as add a few extra stat points.

lv2 just equals new mount look, have even maxed a stat yet?

6. meh you might get that with talents but it all depends on which skills you use, certain skills are slow, medium and fast & knights are killers heavy damage dealers with the right skills upgraded.

it may be your own fault for using a slow to execute skill at the wrong time, adapt adjust your tactics in battle, pay attention to the skills you use and in what order, using certain skills on after another slows you down, say if you used two slow skills back to back.

7 put some effort into it like the rest & their is always honor scroll
                    LOL all the solutions u said is only for cash players hahahaha ur optimistic is quite good i like it
                    congratz u made me laugh in 15 seconds

spirit covenant is only for cash players hence its unusable unless ur willing to spend more money than anyone and its not like ur gonna have the buff all the time right

and my issue is not gold but the use of HP pots the GvG uses too much HP so i think it should be banned

3. i don't mean an ignore a player function i mean a hide player function

thats make every player invisible to u this prevents lag by a little

4. spirit covenant is not a get rid of pots thing its simply a buff which will wear off its not permanent
                    see
                    ​Available for a low price of 1295 Balens, the Spirit Covenant offers a wide array of benefits. The Spirit Covenant lasts for 30 days and includes the following:
                    • Power of Healing - HP packs will not be consumed when restoring HP.
                    • Free Blitz - Gold will not be consumed when blitzing.
                    • Bounty Helper - Complete bounty quests the moment you accept them.
                    • Lord of Time - Balens will not be consumed when you speed-up cultivation in the Altar of Ennoblement.
                    • Warrior's Call - A powerful buff, lasting for 30 minutes. Can only be used in dungeons and the Crypt

5. unless ur not paying attention the mount costs too much a reduction is what the majority of the players want too

6. talent is for level 50 + but i guess ur right on
                    but i am not talking about the skill cast time i am talking about an emergency attack during a lag in the middle of the fight thats all so a small speed increase should balance it out
                    get my point?
                    7 yea yea yea i get it i get it but i personally feel its a bit too high since ur gonna increase honor and then hit crusader with all that hard work just to lose honor if u die hahah sounds funny and quite weird to me so its a personal suggestion

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Agree with 7 , way too slow ,even not lagging ...at bg and arena its worse...seriously i dont know whats the knight waiting for...

just too add ,i am refering to reverse damage and shield

a good example is casting shield same timing as archer or mage , always before cast ,the attacks sure rain on the knight , weird isnt it
                      Last edited by R23100315; 11-26-2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

lol thats not lagg, those two skills are 'slow' skills, they work like that it is normal but i guess with lagg they may seem to work even slower.. depends how fast you are at hitting that skill button lol

Comment

agreed, knight should have a faster attack speed, or even better a skill that allows them to hit back row targets for a low rage cost.

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                            lol thats not lagg, those two skills are 'slow' skills, they work like that it is normal but i guess with lagg they may seem to work even slower.. depends how fast you are at hitting that skill button lol

normal ? whats the point of using shield when the attack rain on you first even at same cast (doesnt matter how trigger happy fast you are)

Comment

hiro

Dude its real simple, budget your gold/spend wisely tsk tsk end of story, your a free user (?) so what else can you do

did i say i spent 4-5 moderate hp packs last gb and still lost, at my level its not so bad b/c i can make the gold back, same for you really.. just make more gold and plan for the war, gold is free and plentify maybe your not doing enough or trying hard enough to make gold; sometimes i even do with out using the guild altar if i need the gold for something else, budget dude!

Certain skills for all classes are slow to activate (barring maybe archers) it is part of the game, they strong effects, adapt or dont use them.

i just hit crusader yesterday and the very thing you said happened to me!

i hit crusader during bg, great! but then i lost honor too and am now back at elite warrior but i could see that was the worse case senario already before it even happened and it did, luckily i am only 40 points from crusader again after realising i was losing honor and had to play smart for the rest of the bg battles.

dont forget fighting in the guild war events will help to give me a honor too.

now i have to be careful in bg not to lose so i have to pick my targets wisely no different than what i was already doing, see only now there is big penalty if i lose to a lower level player and they do become strong enough through pots or dryad blessing and can kill me

example i lost over 140 honor, got killed by a higher level player but lost only under 50 honor.

by the time anyone gets to crusader they should be experienced enough to know how bg works, i dont know all the tricks but i know i should be hitting weakest players possible for easy wins and to prevent my self from dying, simple as that which i already been doing.

Also bg level seperation exists for some advanced asian servers so eventually will come here, but that will not make a bg easy for me if all the players are high level better that it stays mixed with high and low players lol because players might start to feel they really need vip to counter the honor loss from crusader rank onwards.

yeah advance feature include cross server bg & bg open for 8hrs but can only do 2 battles per day, either developers already thought of these ideas or they read these forums lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X