No announcement yet.

7 things which SHOULD happen ASAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blessing and safe zone in the battlegrounds should also be implemented on guildward just saying

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
      normal ? whats the point of using shield when the attack rain on you first even at same cast (doesnt matter how trigger happy fast you are)
      which attack? rain of fire?
      rain of fire = fast attack, you should realise by now it is a fast skill. even i can see that shield takes some time to work, pff.

the higher your hp gets the more powerful the shield skill is, at low level is sucks depending on your current hp amount but later on if you get that far it is not a sucky skill at all AND has no limit. more your hp is the better it is, try doing something else instead.

And i shouldnt teach you how to play your knight you need to learn yourself and become experienced at using your skills

i dont know your level, astral levels, guild skills, equipment, gem levels or even who you fought that killed you or you lost to, all these things matter.

If you have low hp for a knight and you continue to use the shield skill that is NOT strong/effective enough to block attacks from a strong player then what do you expect huh?

go get stronger and stop complaining about it, if you & your skills are (relatively) weak then they are weak.

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
        hiro

Dude its real simple, budget your gold/spend wisely tsk tsk end of story, your a free user (?) so what else can you do

did i say i spent 4-5 moderate hp packs last gb and still lost, at my level its not so bad b/c i can make the gold back, same for you really.. just make more gold and plan for the war, gold is free and plentify maybe your not doing enough or trying hard enough to make gold; sometimes i even do with out using the guild altar if i need the gold for something else, budget dude!

Certain skills for all classes are slow to activate (barring maybe archers) it is part of the game, they strong effects, adapt or dont use them.

i just hit crusader yesterday and the very thing you said happened to me!

i hit crusader during bg, great! but then i lost honor too and am now back at elite warrior but i could see that was the worse case senario already before it even happened and it did, luckily i am only 40 points from crusader again after realising i was losing honor and had to play smart for the rest of the bg battles.

dont forget fighting in the guild war events will help to give me a honor too.

now i have to be careful in bg not to lose so i have to pick my targets wisely no different than what i was already doing, see only now there is big penalty if i lose to a lower level player and they do become strong enough through pots or dryad blessing and can kill me

example i lost over 140 honor, got killed by a higher level player but lost only under 50 honor.

by the time anyone gets to crusader they should be experienced enough to know how bg works, i dont know all the tricks but i know i should be hitting weakest players possible for easy wins and to prevent my self from dying, simple as that which i already been doing.

Also bg level seperation exists for some advanced asian servers so eventually will come here, but that will not make a bg easy for me if all the players are high level better that it stays mixed with high and low players lol because players might start to feel they really need vip to counter the honor loss from crusader rank onwards.

yeah advance feature include cross server bg & bg open for 8hrs but can only do 2 battles per day, either developers already thought of these ideas or they read these forums lol.
        OK here is some flaws in ur point of view

i am not talking about the gold expenditure of the HP pots but the reason for it
        we have the no HP pot in BG rule so why not in Guild battlegrounds

i am curious why is everyone against increase the attack speed of knights
        i am not asking for a power or defense boost but a simple attack speed increase doesn't matter what type of skill they are
        currently knights have 2 fast skills and rest are all slow skill

fast skill is lvl 1 intercept and Apollo's shield

with such a weak skill speed tell me how will knights last in PVP

if i asked for a power boost like all the other knights who don't understand a knight then sure

but i am asking for a little i do mean a little bit of attack speed increase on knights thats all
        it just prevents the annoying 3 hits per turn in lag

u may gain back ur honor but whats the point in just losing them its pointless

u may hit the weak players but it doesn't stop other lvl 50+ from hitting u so look at it in a much more different way before thinking there is a +1 as long as i gain back

PS: all my suggestions where not only from me but the fellow players who were posting sooo many threads on these topic

some are mine but the rest are theirs and i feel they should be implemented

i agree it maybe good to get something with hard work i would know that better than anyone seeing and i am a non cash player but somethings need to have changes and those changes needs to be for the better of other players please know my intention
        THANK U
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          OK here is some flaws in ur point of view

i am not talking about the gold expenditure of the HP pots but the reason for it
          we have the no HP pot in BG rule so why not in Guild battlegrounds

i am curious why is everyone against increase the attack speed of knights
          i am not asking for a power or defense boost but a simple attack speed increase doesn't matter what type of skill they are
          currently knights have 2 fast skills and rest are all slow skill

fast skill is lvl 1 intercept and Apollo's shield

with such a weak skill speed tell me how will knights last in PVP

if i asked for a power boost like all the other knights who don't understand a knight then sure

but i am asking for a little i do mean a little bit of attack speed increase on knights thats all
          it just prevents the annoying 3 hits per turn in lag

u may gain back ur honor but whats the point in just losing them its pointless

u may hit the weak players but it doesn't stop other lvl 50+ from hitting u so look at it in a much more different way before thinking there is a +1 as long as i gain back

PS: all my suggestions where not only from me but the fellow players who were posting sooo many threads on these topic

some are mine but the rest are theirs and i feel they should be implemented

i agree it maybe good to get something with hard work i would know that better than anyone seeing and i am a non cash player but somethings need to have changes and those changes needs to be for the better of other players please know my intention
          THANK U
          Hell, I can't even get a basic attack off before any other class uses a high level skill. I'm a Knight, we get screwed, I can start off a fight and have my basic slasher skill used and still have an archer hit me with 2 skills before i get my slasher off... Thats the most basic skill a Knight can use short of a literally basic attack. We could definately benefit from a little more attack speed, would help balance it out especially since mages can cast an aoe that casts in like 1 second but my shadow thrasher or a whirlwind takes forever....
          Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ AND MORE QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQq You dont like PVP go play MS pac-man

Comment

Originally posted by alexthegreatz View Post
              QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ AND MORE QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQq You dont like PVP go play MS pac-man
              i don't know how long u have played PVP games but
              there is a difference between PVP and massacre

PVP is on EQUAL terms
              massacre is someone with too much advantage vs someone who just started to learn how to play
              get the big picture

and pac man is a KIDS game its not for those who passed 10yrs old
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i don't know how long u have played PVP games but
                there is a difference between PVP and massacre

PVP is on EQUAL terms
                massacre is someone with too much advantage vs someone who just started to learn how to play
                get the big picture

and pac man is a KIDS game its not for those who passed 10yrs old
                You probably havent seen the real pvp world yet.. lol just my 2cents.
                KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

there is no such thing called EQUAL TERM on pvp based game. you only target those you can kill. you're on killing mode, you only look for easy fight, not a honorable fight. let those you can't kill to be killed by your stronger teammates.
                  what you call equal term, is only available on duel, where you can reject someone challenge when you see that he/she is stronger than you.

Comment

Dear R2 Gms,Mods,Admins and fellow players i think there are a few changes which needs to be done in the game ASAP

the 7 things are

2. The usage of stat pots and scrolls in GvG and in BG must be removed i know what ur gonna say
                    ur gonna say its crazy and the pots help the low levels to match with high levels and all that but here is a thought

6. Give knights a little more attack speed cause we end up getting 3 hits in 1 turn if we lag even a little please archers are too fast and mages are moderate in speed knights look like they are standing still please knights need a little i mean just a little more attack speed

7. Please reduce the honor points needed for crusader cause 32k .... thats insane
                    from 10k to 32k thats 22k gap OMG thats too much even if we participate in every BG,GvG and put double honor scroll please reduce it even if its by 5k thats all
                    i dont agree with this

2. advantage of being high lvl at elast can be seen here , since R2 ******* slow to implement thing , *** before 13 Dis many ppl reach 65 and we didnt even use 55 set yet

6. S1 knight make double hit like a boss , its not slow at all , blame the lag ! the one who we should ask to be nerf is archer double hit even archer AI can do it , friggin op

7. nah , my girl need 2 days from now to reach Knight Crusader , she farm honor without scroll .. and she get 2k+ each day from bg and 3k if there is GuildWar day
                    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                    NasrulEyo
                    Mage
                    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                    U can submit a here
                    My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                      i dont agree with this

2. advantage of being high lvl at elast can be seen here , since R2 ******* slow to implement thing , *** before 13 Dis many ppl reach 65 and we didnt even use 55 set yet

6. S1 knight make double hit like a boss , its not slow at all , blame the lag ! the one who we should ask to be nerf is archer double hit even archer AI can do it , friggin op

7. nah , my girl need 2 days from now to reach Knight Crusader , she farm honor without scroll .. and she get 2k+ each day from bg and 3k if there is GuildWar day
                      the high lvl advantage is ok if there is a way to compensate the overpowered players to stop pawning on the little ones so

for the sake of the little players who needs to end up growing we need to provide a better environment understood low levels need to grow and become high lvl players so its only for the sake of the low lvl players

i don't know how S1 knights do it but i am sure its either some lucky chance or the characters are lagging
                      lag is a part of all browser games no matter what u do u can never remove it completely maybe u can pull some strings on ur part but never 100% lag free
                      so blaming lag is like shouting at a mountain (stupidity) the solution is to simply get an auto matic in emergency so the game will end the way its actually expected to end ok

knights tend to be on the weaker end so i am supporting knights since they are slow as snails when COMPARED to archers

ok 7th point i get it but as i said its what i personally feel not something everyone feels its my personal opinion

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Only a few i disagreed with, but since i saw more positive than negatives: +1 an voted.
                        Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Working...
                        X