new server new me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new server new me

Hello so I started my first ever warrior on a slightly new server started 3 days after it opened. I am lvl 35 and at 30k br but I cant find any legendary gear the blacksmith doesnt let me see any thing past the regular gear at lvl 40 and I cant seem to find the PvP gear in the arena shop. Am I just missing something usually by lvl 35 I have full pvp and pve gear.

Second question. What lvl should I camp I usually do lvl 35 but I think 50 would br better maybe I can get legendary gear by then im at 30k br but most of that is from my honor title equipment

Are you playin on internet explorer? Seem like you're stuck on wartune of 2 years ago.

Comment

i suggest to camb at lvl 40 get lvl 40 equip and make it strongas possible and don't change equip till u r lvl 70 and get lvl 70 equip...good luck
      they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

if possible, camp in the 30s (preferably 38). The lower you camp, the sooner you can be better than the majority. ... only camp if you are committed to trying to get 6000 honor per day, or else you waste your time.

Comment

Wartune took the arena gear out over a year ago so it doesn't exist anymore. Only gear you can get is from crypt shop/blacksmith. The legendary gear shows up under the upgrade tab and apparently now level 40 gear is the lowest you can take to legendary.
          Do archeology every day to get your legendary stones and epic weapon/armor/jewelry shards. Though to save inventory space you may not want to exchange/claim the items for archeology until you're ready for them. As far as camping goes, I would have to say around 44. That way no one in battlegrounds will have a sylph, which all new players get all four of the basic sylphs (level 1, 1 star blue) automatically at level 50. I don't know how numerous the players are at that level anymore so I don't know how crowded the battlegrounds will be. With the matching system for the multiplayer arena messed up as it is, you can forget getting many if any wins from there.

Comment

PVP sets have been removed from WT some time ago. I found this out when I started to play again almost a year ago when 586 came out. Another disappointment came as they removed equipment from chests in solo and MPDs that you have to save up as many crystaloids to make equipment on your own to recycle for refinement stones, so don't expect any equipment lying around other than the initial 2 you get when you start the game.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X