Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Resistance Crystals event - Unlimited event removed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, no doubt it was not a good event, likewise delayed and nerfed euda events AND now AG Wartune servers down, all serve to alienate players, cashier and non-cashiers alike.
    But despite the last flagrant display of Gold Tree cheating, then finding all these other cheats with mahra and sep, I have decided to ignore all the **** dolled out and enjoy Wartune with the people in my server, especially my guild. I like the people I play with, the game is still fun for me, archaeology is great and the lag has decreased.
    I don't mind cashing still, although on principle I don't on Gold Tree any more. If R2 continue to nerf rewards, I will just take a chill pill and camp at 70.
    I would say all this nerfing etc... will just promote new players to cheat, how else other than cashing in the thousands, can they possibly compete?

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
      This nerf has 2 reasons:

1.) The devs want to make sure there will be no new players.

2.) They want to get rid of the existing ones.

And don't ask why they have these 2 goals, I guess it will remain among the mysteries of the universe. But, my guess would be, they are just so stupid, they are beyond help.
      Because, a few developers are doing mobile games, so R2 does the same in wanting to kill the PC market that they forget that there are players who are still doing the PC thing.

It's like "Video killed the Radio Star" (the Buggles) then "Internet killed the Video Star" (Regurge spin-off).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        Because, a few developers are doing mobile games, so R2 does the same in wanting to kill the PC market that they forget that there are players who are still doing the PC thing.

It's like "Video killed the Radio Star" (the Buggles) then "Internet killed the Video Star" (Regurge spin-off).
        I can't agree with this more. Oh wait, i can put this even further: Ever since Mobile app market has been more explosive, hosting the older version of wartune which was much successful was the ulti objective from testing and affirming the fact that post versions of wartune on mmo browser turned out very sour for the player base both cash and non cash. Other more explicit and outrageous reasons to move the market to mobile apps is that its much harder for players to abuse cheats on the game, and the best thing that is music to the devs ears: as purchasing currency is "more reliable" or consistent but more direct via paypal, there is an obsolete need for game support, which is what the devs want as little to do with answering player filing tickets in game support

Comment

I can't really see myself using a mobile for playing games. I am all for having it on the big screen if I can. Doing games from a mobile won't be any different from when PSP, DS, or even the Gameboy came out for the console world. But, yeah, I had to agree that they are trying to steer the masses to the mobile market. Do not get me wrong, I can run Bluestacks if I want on my system, just couldn't deal with the "forced" download of possible useless games/apps when the nagging screen comes about.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            It's pretty bad that they give unlimited rewards just long enough for the older players to max out or nearly so, and then cut off any new players. Just like the gem events, it only hurts new players while those of us who have been around a few years have all dual level 12s.
            I think it shows how desperate they are that they're willing to sacrifice the game's long-term viability like this. Unlimited matching events were massive multipliers of our resources, so no one can even hope to catch up without them, unless they're willing to spend ungodly amounts of money trying. That's clearly what the game is going for, but there can't be all that many suckers out there willing to spend that much.

Just take a gander at the Sylph Arena rankings and you will find a lot of them with 2-3 red bi-elemental sylphs. There's no shortage of suckers.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X