BB to merge sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB to merge sylphs

Starting my own thread on this because I couldn't find it...

I was told by a mentor that the ability to use BB to merge your sylph, was just a bug (we have 2 people who did it on our server, at least). Wow, that puts the rest of us at a disadvantage. Its a bug that I hope comes back. Anybody know if that is in the works?

When the merged sylphs first came out I heard some were able to use bb for the 60000 balen fee, however since then I haven't heard of a single person who has. If you use the 1 click button, it'll say you are using bb but that's just for any missing materials, not the 60000 balen cost. I know someone on my server who got burnt by that and filed a ticket. 3 months later they finally got around to refunding his unbound balens back due to the poorly worded 1 click message. I honestly don't see them changing it for at least a year if then. It's too much of a cash cow for them to give up on yet.

Comment

I wouldn't say it is a cash cow.. how many merged sylphs are out there... like 100 - 200? And I'm guessing most people planning to spend $ on it have done it by now.

Comment

Also, I just confirmed that at least one of those people had zero regular balens when he did the merge. So the 60K was done completely with bound balens.

Comment

*waits for the tears*

Comment

merging sylphs like dark and light they are balen sylphs me myself thinks its a waist think about it anything you do with these sylphs you are using balens

Comment

Originally posted by dated3415 View Post
              Also, I just confirmed that at least one of those people had zero regular balens when he did the merge. So the 60K was done completely with bound balens.
              Vid or it didn't happen. Even then, I still may not believe you. Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but you are the one person out of dozens who has claimed that you can use BBs. Is this a new patch thing?

Comment

This was relatively soon after they added ability to merge (light/dark). It wasn't me, but a guildie. He got Loki at the time, and he said he had no regular balens (only BB). I have no reason to think he is lying, but I have no video. I immediately starting saving my BB so I could eventually get a merged sylph... only to find out a couple weeks ago that you could no longer do it.

I asked a Mentor about it, and he said it was a bug. Again, no video, but for me, that is confirmation of sorts that it was possible (and a bug).

Comment

Originally posted by dated3415 View Post
                  This was relatively soon after they added ability to merge (light/dark). It wasn't me, but a guildie. He got Loki at the time, and he said he had no regular balens (only BB). I have no reason to think he is lying, but I have no video. I immediately starting saving my BB so I could eventually get a merged sylph... only to find out a couple weeks ago that you could no longer do it.

I asked a Mentor about it, and he said it was a bug. Again, no video, but for me, that is confirmation of sorts that it was possible (and a bug).
                  Well that would be pretty fancy if it only cost BBs. I have my doubts about R2 doing it on purpose though, maybe someone can try for us.

Comment

Working...
                  X