Eudeamon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudeamon

Hello i'm level 70 i am got a eudeamon but i cant find him anyware what can i do ?

Click the icon between your sylph icon and mount icon or press A on your keyboard.

Comment

I did however give you currently do not have a eudeamon

Comment

You need to complete some quests if you already haven't, look in your quest panel for any eudaemon quests, can't remember the exact names. Once you talk to the eudaemon guy, God Timo, he will give you 7 eudaemon shards. You exchange 5 shards to pick one of three kids, oracle, knight or archer.
        Last edited by R262181389; 02-11-2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

which I accomplished in pregnancy but even then not

Comment

Eudeamon

Blessing from Aphrodite: Congratulations, you now have your own Eudaemon. Enjoy the joy it will bring you!
            Hello i'm level 70 i am got a eudeamon but i cant find him anyware what can i do ?

HElp me plaes

Comment

click the Eudamon icon next to the Mount icon down where u`r backpack icon is etc and u will see it. Or alternatively Just push A on u`r keyboard.
              Then click on Deploy and it will call u`r Eudamon to u`r character.

Comment

not have a button or r did not Emerges

Comment

If you don't have the eudaemon icon, I would send in a ticket about this. What happens when you press A on your keyboard?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Naamloos.png
Views:	2
Size:	714.6 KB
ID:	1723564 zie afbeelding

Comment

This is something which then passes to see image

Comment

So have you already talked to the eudaemon guy and exchanged 5 shards to pick an eudaemon? If so, which one did you pick?

Comment

Yes I did that
                          bale of it to title state , however, that it is strange

I'm Not Happy

Grrrrrrrrrrrr
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-11-2016, 01:37 PM. Reason: post merge

Comment

Originally posted by dennyselder View Post
                            Yes I did that
                            bale of it to title state , however, that it is strange

I'm Not Happy

Grrrrrrrrrrrr
                            Can you please try explaining yourself in your native language, Dutch? There are several people, including Forum Staff, that speak Dutch.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Het volgende is ik ben level 70 dan heb je eudaemon enkel heb hem geactiveerd en ver volgens is die nergens meer te vinden heb al op toets a gedruik dan zegt hij dus het volgende zie ook bij lagen mijn vraag is dan ook is dit probleem op te lossen voor mij baal hier als een stekker van en zo ja hoe is dat op te lossen en zijn er nog mogelijk heden om eudaemon als nog te krijgen ? wie kan me daar bij helpen of het probleem op lossen Click image for larger version

Name:	Naamloos.png
Views:	2
Size:	714.6 KB
ID:	1723565 als je blief al vast bedankt

Comment

Working...
                              X