Sylph Div Souls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Div Souls

Just a minor thing, but anyone noticed that a L6 div soul is an orange item but the L7 one is purple?

You need to get out more Ada ;-)

Comment

Nah. I just started getting L6 souls today from the event and I noticed that vs the L7 they gave us for compensation.

Comment

Yeah that has annoyed me for a while... but rather not comment on it when there's far more serious things they need to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Just a minor thing, but anyone noticed that a L6 div soul is an orange item but the L7 one is purple?
          It was something that was going to be fixed in one of the patches, I think 5.2. Obviously, they didn't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            Oh, BOO HOO HOO! Whine! Whine! Whine! You are always complaining about everything and everyone! Just stop it!

... oh, excuse me. I just had an AdaJames moment. Sorry about that.

Comment

Someone's butt hurt about getting slammed for being a 'tard. Poor thing.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                Yeah that has annoyed me for a while... but rather not comment on it when there's far more serious things they need to fix.
                Oh, not a complain, which is why it is here instead of in the Bugs forum. Just thought it was funny and a typical example of R2's incompetence.

Comment

Well, AdaJames created an extra account to give out even more down-votes to anyone who defies his supremacy. Looks like we are going to have a new round of many people getting turned red for no apparent reason.

And Ada, many people know when you downvote them. For everyone else, Ada has one of the logins which contain the glitch where a down-vote is mis-colored as green. Also, he is pretty much the only person who down-votes others, so if you have a down-vote that's colored green, that's Ada.

Comment

At one point I would agree with you when it comes to "hearsay" (or "readsay" since it's much reading than listening) to come forth with a culprit. Had R2 take my suggestion kindly in including the names of folks that either up or down vote a person (mainly wanted the name as I do get some rather nasty comments when it comes to the rep system that I would think that some don't have the balls to say who they are when doing such), then I am sure we will get a better picture on who the heckler would be and report them accordingly to include referencing any and all accounts that are connected to a very IP address to determine if abuse was made.

My only advice to you is to send in the screen shot in your report and hoping they will trace that "heckler" (if a comment was made that violates the forum rules) as I don't think they would do anything on a simple down vote (unless of course if abuse is suspected).
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

lol! I don't have another account, and I wouldn't bother voting with it even if I did. Butthurt kids who stalks others are not worth the time logging in would entail.

But keep up the paranoid nonsense. It only goes to show what a 'tard you are. Perhaps even a Eurotard.

Comment

Working...
                      X