Dragon Invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Invasion

how many levels are there? after 18 there is just a black hole and nothing to click is this a bug, or does it stop at 18 I saw it went to 20 on a Chinese site.

Originally posted by jsm15401 View Post
    how many levels are there? after 18 there is just a black hole and nothing to click is this a bug, or does it stop at 18 I saw it went to 20 on a Chinese site.
    18 is the max for the west, for now. They will probably up it to 20 before too long, but I don't expect there to ever be more than 20. The time before the rolls, the rolls themselves, and the pickup take up a pretty large chunk of the time.

Comment

Hey, man. Certain Eurotards claim they can make 20-bajillion levels from Wind Ranger's uber Skill of Doom(tm).

20 is a mere blink of an eye to them.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        Hey, man. Certain Eurotards claim they can make 20-bajillion levels from Wind Ranger's uber Skill of Doom(tm).

20 is a mere blink of an eye to them.
        Well 'man', I'm not one of those people who completely missed what you were saying in the other post last week.

Basically - mathematically speaking, even if you can kill the boss in one round, you still couldn't do 24 bosses. Too much time is taken up by the system.... basically.

Comment

I know that. You know that. But try telling it to the Eurotards.

Comment

This is what I would tell those who make such claims: "video or it didn't happen".
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I know that. You know that. But try telling it to the Eurotards.
              I'm not really sure what a 'eurotard' is, I presume a European-Retard?

I was under the impression you were European, or at the very least you eluded to playing on a euro server.

Edit - I found this on urban dictionary. Lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2016-02-18 at 01.49.27).png
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	1723644
              Last edited by Alsatia01; 02-18-2016, 01:59 AM.

Comment

I believe the term was originally a contraction of that, yes. But it's definition has definitely spread further, as the Urban Dictionary definition exemplifies.

No. I merely said that the person making the claim that I play on an American server is wrong. I never said which region I play in, and I would definitely not (truthfully) reveal which ethnicity/nationality I am.

Comment

Also might include the smoking of "cheap cigarettes" in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                    Edit - I found this on urban dictionary. Lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]158904[/ATTACH]
                    Oh, that sounds like one of those words that can be defined with "Just look at the people who use the word."

Comment

I believe the term was originally a contraction of that, yes. But it's definition has definitely spread further, as the Urban Dictionary definition exemplifies.

No. I merely said that the person making the claim that I play on an American server is wrong. I never said which region I play in, and I would definitely not (truthfully) reveal which ethnicity/nationality I am.
                      Whats the big deal that you play on an oceanic server anyways
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I don't have to ask about a person's ethnic/nationality LOL; just throw a few things in and make a composite from there by the reactions.

Of course, people would think I am Asian with the forum name or the team I am using. For me, it makes sense since the characters are limited and I don't believe in putting in numbers like "12345" at the end of a name.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          I don't have to ask about a person's ethnic/nationality
                          Did you guess that I am Manchurian? Living in Herzegostan?

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            Of course, people would think I am Asian with the forum name or the team I am using. For me, it makes sense since the characters are limited and I don't believe in putting in numbers like "12345" at the end of a name.
                            actually, every time i see an anime-ish usernames, i usually thinks that he is a 13 y/o boy or 30 y/o white male living on his parent's basement.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

...No. I merely said that the person making the claim that I play on an American server is wrong. I never said which region I play in, and I would definitely not (truthfully) reveal which ethnicity/nationality I am.
                              but ada i thought u said u were a chinese girl from hongkong or somewhere in the pacific region some long time ago? or was that someone else? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X