Eudaemon Class Skill Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Class Skill Event

Since it's been decided to remove the unlimited event, so that there was at least some return on investment/incentive to use the skill scrolls, would it at the very LEAST be possible to have the class skill event count for something other than the original 4 eudaemon? I can understand (to some extent) not including the newest eudaemon, but the wind ranger? Which has been around almost nearly as long as the scourge mage?

Originally posted by Gwyrden View Post
    Since it's been decided to remove the unlimited event, so that there was at least some return on investment/incentive to use the skill scrolls, would it at the very LEAST be possible to have the class skill event count for something other than the original 4 eudaemon? I can understand (to some extent) not including the newest eudaemon, but the wind ranger? Which has been around almost nearly as long as the scourge mage?
    +1

I'm writing this message because R2 has minimum character quotas.

Comment

I had stated the same thing in a different post. Why have an event if it includes a few but excludes everything else? I am sure there are those who found their favorite Eud to bring along that it would be stupid to waste scrolls on something you don't "like" or "want" to take along.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Another Eudaemon skill event, and again the wind ranger, blood warrior, frost panther lord, and flying rabbit aren't included. As I mentioned previously, I can understand excluding some of the newer eudaemon for a period, but the wind ranger has been around now nearly as long as the scourge mage. It would at least be nice if someone could explain WHY they are being excluded - I don't believe for even a moment it's because they aren't a "basic" eudaemon, because if that were the case, I wouldn't consider the scourge mage to be a "basic" either, as it wasn't one of the original three eudaemon added.

Comment

Well, it's another event I am skipping since I am starting to use wind rangers (on one server) and flying rabbits (on another). My mages I am putting on ice for the moment because I wanted to try the other two out.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I'd hoped this thread would get more attention. I also would at least liked to have seen acknowledgement from someone other than other players (like the moderators, perhaps?) that there's perhaps some glimmer of hope that we might see a change. Without even hearing from the moderators, I doubt at this point it's worth going that next step to submit a ticket suggesting the change - at least acknowledgement from the moderators would mean that someone who MIGHT be able to (and I use that term very loosely, because I'm aware there's not much the moderators can actually do in terms of game content) take the suggestion further up the chain had seen and acknowledged the thread. At this point, it seems like it's pointless to retain any glimmer of hope.

Comment

Working...
            X