Gain Exp Faster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gain Exp Faster

Hello, trying to get my exp faster, especially when I saw legendary talents increase by 5mil exp per level (ouch)

Looking to see if there is anything I am missing to level up faster
    Currently doing
    campaign +3 heroics w/ bb
    full catacombs w/ keys on all 3 each day
    spire nm (though I can only get to level 13-16ish)
    hell mpd x1 a day
    farm exp plants (though I know it isnt much)

also I save my exp scrolls for when I get several stamina potions & empire scrolls.

Am I missing anything? Is there a way to get more empire crusades or stamina potions?

Thanks,

Stop spending balens. XP will come and come naturally. I am so far beyond max XP that it isn't funny.

Comment

the bound balens for the heroics and crypt key are not much... why even reply to the post if you are suggesting the opposite of what I am asking and adding nothing?

Comment

I am suggesting that spending for XP is a waste because you will max it out, unless you are spending thousands on adv henna to get Knighthood. So, yes, I am suggesting the opposite.

There are times when your idea is bad and rather than let you continue with it, some kind soul try and help you see the light.

Comment

again refer to my above post and stop being a troll...

Comment

Not a troll. Trying to give you advice which you are reacting badly to. Possibly because you think you are correct to spend resources that can be better spent elsewhere on something that you will get far too much of if you'd just give it a bit of time.

Fine, if you want to persist in your lunacy, you can get more stam pots via archeology. I think they spawn in Autaric Plains.

Comment

ah good idea thank you

Comment

Spending Balens or not won't make that amount of a difference. It's still going to be low-key EXP gains for a high-end requirement. Stam pots only gives you 100 extra each day as opposed to unlimited in the past ("smoke 'em if you got 'em"). You're missing two places else to get EXP: Guild Tree of Ancients and Farm (er, Homestead) via Bonfire (your own + joining two others). Don't know if NM Spire gives slightly more exp than regular (in regular, it's 300k EXP each level x 24 levels = 7200000 EXP). If EXP is your thing, you may have to "downgrade" to get the max needed.

This is all I can come up with for now.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

ToK-NM if you can do it, probably gives more EXP than any other event.

Comment

You didn't mention tok. That's a big source of xp if you can run it regularly. Plus, last time I checked, it will use xp scrolls. Beyond that, it's mostly just a matter of patience to build up the xp you need.
                    Using a few hundred bbs every day just for more xp isn't a particularly good use of them, though. You will very likely regret wasting them later on, unless you also need the resources, like hammers & stoves, gems, crystaloids, etc. If you do need that stuff, then it's a much smarter trade-off.

Comment

300 extra max for stam pots for a total of 500 stam per day.

Comment

My "trick" is to miss on tok - since youre spending balens use those flash sales for 1000% exp scrolls - gather stam pots as mentioned - autaric is a good idea cause youll get exp dim chests "for free" on top of the stamina pots (not that it matters for exp but its good to have those) - enter a hell mpd and fight till last boss - use your exp scroll - kill boss 3-4 mins before it ends - use your energy completly - use stamina pots until you have max energy but dont use them - now itll be "after reset" but dont refresh - use up your whole 200 stamina from stam pots - refresh - spend some bound balens for the exp you were missing ( i have sometimes about 200m for 300 bbs) - use your whole stamina pots + energy till youre done - use your attempts for hell mpds = be happy about a ton of exp

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                          300 extra max for stam pots for a total of 500 stam per day.
                          I guess they fixed that since before I used up my 200 initial and went to refuel and only was given 100 instead. From that point on, I just only did my 200 so I can do Asima's quests without messing up my table.

On another note, yes, I did skip ToK since it's not possible on easy mode and that's why I don't bother with it as much. In fact, I get about 12-20 mil of EXP when I miss things on purpose to be retrieved on the GET EXP icon. A talent level a day for me is good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            Spending Balens or not won't make that amount of a difference. It's still going to be low-key EXP gains for a high-end requirement. Stam pots only gives you 100 extra each day as opposed to unlimited in the past ("smoke 'em if you got 'em"). You're missing two places else to get EXP: Guild Tree of Ancients and Farm (er, Homestead) via Bonfire (your own + joining two others). Don't know if NM Spire gives slightly more exp than regular (in regular, it's 300k EXP each level x 24 levels = 7200000 EXP). If EXP is your thing, you may have to "downgrade" to get the max needed.

This is all I can come up with for now.
                            Spire NM gives 1.5mil exp per level

ToK just isn't doable by me Solo and no one, even those 6mil+ BR even bothers with it on my server so probably wont happen.

Thanks for all of the suggestions though, going to keep plugging along

Comment

Well, when I get there, I will do Spire NM. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, since Patch 5.0, ToK has been shot. Don't know what went behind R2 when that happened other than complete idiocy for a feature to be unplayable by 99% of the player base who are above level 38.

Some stuff I do not bother with anymore as it really lost its luster. But on the stuff I can just afk (blitz) on, I will just set it up, step out for a moment or two, and then come back when it's done. If only R2 can really fix things to make a game enjoyable again. I've seen it before where it was in "favorite" status by many who cannot wait until they get connected to play on. Now, it's just like "meh".

Comment

Working...
                              X