-_-.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -_-.....

how long does it take to get a reply on a ticket well over a week makes you think they actually do not care

Originally posted by [CloudStrife] View Post
    how long does it take to get a reply on a ticket well over a week makes you think they actually do not care
    The last reply I got for my ticket was in December of last year. I really hope that's not the norm.

Comment

hahahahaha its getting worse the game glitches you lose 6500 balens on a event and thats that they dont care they have your money already and usually give some auto reply to your ticket that has nothing to do with your ticket

Comment

If you guys have tickets where you don't get reply after like 48 hours, you could alway give us (Moderator or mentor) your ticket number and we could forward them for you.
        Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
          If you guys have tickets where you don't get reply after like 48 hours, you could alway give us (Moderator or mentor) your ticket number and we could forward them for you.
          My ticket is in regards to the treasure inventory bug, lost all my gems. Whakapono forwarded mine and several other tickets the other day; as I understand, it is a long process getting the compensations out. It is 468596, if you feel like forwarding it again.

Comment

dont wanna sound rude but...its the job of the support guys to reply the ticket...not the job of the customer to run after them and do "extra work" in order to finally get a reply - its actually sad that youre even suggesting to forward tickets - they got sent and the support has to reply and work on them - its their job - no job = no money that simple

i for myself got no problem with tickets i usually get a reply after 1-2 hours (on working days) but i am a whale so i guess that makes a slight difference...i also send tickets wich are (for example balen related) to another games support...R2 Cindy is a sweet and caring gal she loves to take good care on those tickets

or tickets are rng and im just lucky

Comment

I have forwarded Alsatia01 and [CloudStrife] tickets. Hopefully, you guys will get those tickets resolved soon.
              Have a wonderful day

Comment

wow what a big surprise nothing yet still .......

Comment

wow what a big surprise nothing yet still .......
                  Same.

I'm writing this message because R2 has minimum character quotas.

Comment

wow still no ******* reply

Comment

wow still no ******* reply
                      Again...... same.

Comment

I know they get flooded with a ton of tickets, but it seems the general pattern is automated reply followed 2 weeks later by auto ticket close. I find that attaching "proof", screenshots or video, tends to increase the odds of getting response beyond the automated response.
                        Truth be told, even when I get a response that claims to be from a support rep, I find the responses are all cut and paste. I had 3 tickets regarding 3 very different issues and got 3 replies from 3 different support reps...and those replies were identical; aside from the name on them, they were word for word the same.

Also, just an FYI CloudStrife, if you watch the video with R2's CEO pitching Wartune to the board, you would realize that the intent is a game that is just fun enough so that they can milk addicts with a constant stream of new content and ever increasing cost. Customer retention is not an important part of their business model; they'll milk it til its no longer profitable and then they'll dump it and move on to another pay to win game.

Comment

Working...
                        X