Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2'S Blatant disregard To Rule Breakers

Hiya R2 community,

Action really needs to be taken against the rule breakers, concerning the Sacred Gold Tree.

Why is it that this is allowed to continue 3-4 months since the problem was first reported.
    This is a real game changer and R2 seen to be taking LITTLE or NO action against the offenders.
    I and many others are getting increasingly more frustrated and angry about this, and something really needs to be done about this NOW.

Just take the Sacred gold Tree out of the game like you have done with other things in the game,
    Underground Palace is just 1 that has been removed. (I just needed 1 more underground palace mount shard before it was removed without warning)
    So i know that the removal of Sacred Gold Tree could be done.
    If the Sacred Gold Tree was removed from the game, then this would solve the problem with it.
    Then all R2 would need to do is Investigate and remove all items that people aquired from the tree, which were gained by players breaking the rules.

I got a warning earlier today about breaking the forum rules on a tread i started, they thread was removed.
    How ironic is that?.
    I break the forum rules and get a warning, yet people are breaking the rules in the TOS and nothing is done.

I think that all players need to stand together, till the problem with the Sacred Gold Tree is sorted out.
    How we do this, i have no idea.

So i would appreciate any suggestions regarding how we stand together and get justice.
    Last edited by R217157631; 02-24-2016, 01:27 PM.

I understand the apathy of admins, developers and all the rest are getting their pay-checks from the game. No matter they are claiming who they are placing first (players as everyone knows ha-ha-ha) the only thing that they are care is their wellbeing.

But I do not understand the apathy of real heavy cashiers. Spending the GDP of a small country on the game for receiving some benefits.... and all of these hard cashiers are ok with that - someone that has never spend a dime gets the same benefits by cheating... thats weird for me...

May be next time cheaters will get the new stuff before them...

But now I am getting the policy of r2 - Let them cheat and steal if this will make them spend even small amounts of money, its better than nothing

Remove the tree, bann the cheaters, post their characters names!!! Let everyone see who they are!!!

Comment

To address the little or no action from the devs/support - rumor has it that the coders/devs that work on the game, cannot see which players have been utilizing the hack - which then answers as to why nothing has been done about it as it only affects a few servers. Originally this affected servers 620 above, then in the few months that this has been evident it has started to spill over to other servers.

Another reason possibly why no one really cares about this as it only affects a few server clusters, not like the gem/div shard issue which was game wide on all platforms - R2 then was quick to strip items off people then, but again why not now - BECAUSE THEY CANT - this is a game breaking issue as it only affects R2 servers (i think - correct me if i am wrong) which has now destroyed the game mechanics, and makes it unfair for all other players on all other platforms, KABAM, KONG & Armor

On a side note this is possibly why there is more and more cashing events to make up for the lost revenue, and rewards cut to make us spend more, but thats just my thoughts..........

Comment

Its getting rediculous today met someone in arena with a THOR and killed him with a single chaos rune. :/
        U telling me someone who is weak enough to Die with a single chaos rune cast Cashed enough to get a THOR from either a merge or on the tree BUT didn`t focus on anything else to build up his Charachter?
        I paid $600 for my freya and have NEVER and will NEVER cheat, BUT now it makes me think whats the point in paying another $1200 for the other 2 merged sylphs? (which I probably would have eventually).
        BUT until R2 shows me that they are somewhat competent and starts banning and removing these sylphs from ppl I`m just not willing to spend my hard earned cash on something ppl are getting for free left right and centre and yet R2 STILL puts the tree up every week or so :/

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
          Another reason possibly why no one really cares about this as it only affects a few server clusters, not like the gem/div shard issue which was game wide on all platforms - R2 then was quick to strip items off people then, but again why not now - BECAUSE THEY CANT - this is a game breaking issue as it only affects R2 servers (i think - correct me if i am wrong) which has now destroyed the game mechanics, and makes it unfair for all other players on all other platforms, KABAM, KONG & Armor
          There is going to be a percentage (how large or small is debatable) of people who legitimately won merge slyphs from the sacred tree, who are going to be accused of hacking or exploiting. Let us remember what happened the last time R2 started taking items and banning accounts; I still have't been given back the items they took from me last year. R2 has an even greater incentive to not ban those with merge slyphs this time, since a lot of them will have spent a lot of cash in order to get them; they are R2's bread and butter. Going through each account properly and determining whether or not they exploited the tree would probably take a lot more time than R2 is willing to give; they would probably rather just sweep the whole thing under the rug, or pretend like it's not happening.
          Last edited by Alsatia01; 02-24-2016, 05:15 PM.

Comment

i say give every body a free merge slyph then ppl wont need to cheat then again half of the ppl have them already cuz of the cheaters
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-24-2016, 04:32 PM.

Comment

60k Balen coupon anyone?

And not being able to see? most that hack has gotten 100's of free wands, just simply check if they ever have recharged enough to get the balens required to get those 100's of wands the past 3 month's or so(as only real balens works). In my eyes, that's an excuse, but can't blame them after the last error they did, when even the cheaters lashed out on them and tried to gain pity.

Comment

I do not believe they could not find the cheaters - they just do not care. In this game everything is logged. I have some info from trusted source that 1 hour of a gameplay produce log of 25 pages. And we know all too well that devs are really bad at data analysis. So, to find cheaters is worth too much time for them. And time is money.
                Now, lets assume this. We have a SGT. There are 10 whales, 100 moderate cachers and 10000 casual cashers. And like 100 cheaters. All loyal players spend like 30m balens on a SGT. And cheaters cheat for like 65k balens. The difference is 500 times. So, it is obviously not worth the time they have to spend to find cheaters and losing 30m income (if SGT is removed) is really out of question. You could say that possibility cheating have bad influence on community, but well, the ones who really wanted to quit have done it already and others need more serious reasons to quit - like account perma-ban.
                What a community can do? Not much, and if you do not want to break the TOS - than almost nothing. If this cheat became wide-spread, so difference will be 2 times (like 10m from loyal cashers and 5m from cheaters) - then probably some measures will be taken. But I bet it will be a new bangate and not a wise solution of an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by R299176373 View Post
                  So, it is obviously not worth the time they have to spend to find cheaters and losing 30m income (if SGT is removed) is really out of question.

So they should just ignore this problem and let the cheaters cheat?, Even when the cheaters are breaking the TOS.

So let us assume that this problem is ignored by R2. How long will it be before the cheaters become as strong as the heavy cashers?. Not long in my opinion.

If they continue to bring back the Sacred Gold Tree, And the cheaters continue to cheat. The cheaters will soon get red merged sylphs. Using all the advanced sepulcrum and advanced mahra, that they will gain from cheating on the Sacred Gold Tree.

Then when you meet these these cheaters in BG, Arena, Class Wars, Titan Wars, Chaos war ect, I wonder if you would feel the same way about this problem as you do now. My guess is that you would feel differently then.

A very good start from R2 would be to remove the Sacred Gold Tree alltogether. How would the cheaters be able to cheat on the Sacred Gold Tree, If the Sacred Gold Tree has been removed from the game?

Then R2 could decide what action needs to be taken against the people that have cheated, But at least there would be no more cheating.
                  Last edited by R217157631; 02-25-2016, 07:42 AM.

Comment

well fun thing, so official reply on this thread yet....guess no one is looking into this...

Comment

Of course not, cheaters always win. That's always a given. Had R2 really cared, then we would not see much of them.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
                        So they should just ignore this problem and let the cheaters cheat?, Even when the cheaters are breaking the TOS.
                        I know all too well what they SHOULD do. And all to well what they ACTUALLY do.
                        Should do: search logs high and low to find and remove all cheated items and revert all ill-gained benefit; ban the cheaters, fix the SGT (maybe remove or implement a new similar system).
                        Actually do: remove forum threads, ban the asking, pretend that nothing happened, continue gaining income from fools who use SGT.

There is really nothing we, the community, can do. Even if we quit - R2 do not care. The only benefit from quitting is that you don't have to play with cheaters.

Comment

It does seem like it's a bit too costly/difficult for them to manually review each account to spot golden wands acquired from illegitimate sources, and wrongful bans or removal of merged sylphs would have been another major disaster that they (and we) don't want to deal with. Or maybe it's time to waive the balens requirement for sylph merge so cheaters have no advantage at all?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                            It does seem like it's a bit too costly/difficult for them to manually review each account to spot golden wands acquired from illegitimate sources, and wrongful bans or removal of merged sylphs would have been another major disaster that they (and we) don't want to deal with. Or maybe it's time to waive the balens requirement for sylph merge so cheaters have no advantage at all?
                            All the whales who have spent 60k on every merge slyph they have will demand a refund; and that's definitely not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                              All the whales who have spent 60k on every merge slyph they have will demand a refund; and that's definitely not going to happen.
                              Wouldn't been all too surprising if they already demanded a refund as a result of this. Either way, it's just a major <expletive> up. R2 has to "carefully" check each account (albeit if it takes days, weeks, months). You know, in another game I had played before, the devs has something of a serial (or code) on every item that was issued either freely or by paying means. And when players did the duplicate "hack", the developers of that game went in and removed those dupes as well as banned players for even exploiting such. It was funny because people were stupid in buying those dupe items and had them removed. We started a campaign while that happened, shaming those who had tons of dupe items for sale and boycott them like the plague that after a while, we don't see them any more. Had R2 had this similar system in place, any duplicate coded item could have been removed without affecting the original. And any sylph obtained "illegally" would have been removed as well as the player banned.

But as you say, it's a catch-22 where R2 blatantly allows this tree each month without fixing it, going after the players that hacked items for use, or giving a damn about its player base. I bet they put the gimmick "Puts players first" as part of an <expletive> kissing session to some review board, and removed it after it was done, despite our complaints about it.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X