No announcement yet.

R2'S Blatant disregard To Rule Breakers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well tree is back how many r2 servers will hack it lol and wat does r2 do nothing

Comment

Is it just me, or is that tree popping up more frequently than it used to?
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        Certainly seems that way......... Or maybe if most like me don`t spend on the tree didn`t really care when it did appear.
        But since this hack fiasco started its hard NOT to notice when its up now :/

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          If you keep making money on something why get rid of it. The sad truth is ppl keep spending on it and I'm afraid they wont stop
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Yeah, I find it kind of funny that it pops more than any other event that comes monthly. I would basically think it's there to literally tick people off, to remind us that there will always be cheats to take advantage of such, and nothing we or R2 can do about such.

Comment

Well, the hack does require you spend at least 1 attempt on the tree in order for the free wands to activate. Maybe they think 65 balens from everyone is better than 60k from one imbecile.

Comment

considering r2 posted it was fixed and is workin as it should be (month or more ago) im guessin it's ok to use the hack on it. as it has been reported multible times and has been said to be fixed. there fore, unless r2 releases a note sayin it is indeed bugged. well. go nuts :P
                Kabam -57 Archer
                Kabam -67 Knight
                Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

And that's what I am afraid of at times.... I guess I will have to go and make them "pinky swear" me that they fixed it. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
                    So they should just ignore this problem and let the cheaters cheat?, Even when the cheaters are breaking the TOS.

So let us assume that this problem is ignored by R2. How long will it be before the cheaters become as strong as the heavy cashers?. Not long in my opinion.

If they continue to bring back the Sacred Gold Tree, And the cheaters continue to cheat. The cheaters will soon get red merged sylphs. Using all the advanced sepulcrum and advanced mahra, that they will gain from cheating on the Sacred Gold Tree.

Then when you meet these these cheaters in BG, Arena, Class Wars, Titan Wars, Chaos war ect, I wonder if you would feel the same way about this problem as you do now. My guess is that you would feel differently then.

A very good start from R2 would be to remove the Sacred Gold Tree alltogether. How would the cheaters be able to cheat on the Sacred Gold Tree, If the Sacred Gold Tree has been removed from the game?

Then R2 could decide what action needs to be taken against the people that have cheated, But at least there would be no more cheating.
                    Short story long, R2 has little reason to fix this because:
                    1. It has minimal impact on profit, might even increase it since small amount of spending is needed to do this particular cheat
                    2. The group they care the most about, the whales, are not affected by this cheat
                    3. All the "fake" wins from people cheating with lots of free wands may be resulting in other players spending more money. They see all these wins from people who they know aren't big wallets and think maybe the odds of good drops are pretty good...

The sad part is now honest players who legitimately do get lucky are accused of cheating.

Comment

just give everyone a merged sylph. problem solved. lol (just kidding XD )

Comment

Working...
                      X