Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Free wings for [free player's] Must read!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free wings for [free player's] Must read!!

So december the 13th will be the day update's including wings will go live in action.

I would like to propose that HIGH LEVEL FREE PLAYER'S get free wings in a 50+,60+,70+,80+ level .

Casher's might say come on there are already free stuff for this beggar's let us have wings!!

My view:Free wings will be avialable to casher's/non-casher's player. players will choose there desired wing upon level requirements are ment , but free wings is purely cosmetic and does't held any bonus stats whats so ever so casher that want power will still go for the wings with stats that could be purchase at the shop.

This is to make all player's happy

I know alot of players on my server that would still buy balen wings for power.

Thus player's are Battle-rating hungry and won't settle on a free wing that does't give any bonus stat at all .

So whats it gonna be.

I like how crypt key,socket drills,mount training whips,large amount of soul crystals, are available at the guild altar.

That just shows that r2game's indeed listen to players

Once again another fair and just request that won't hurt the business at all .

FREE WING [NO BONUS]

BALEN BOUGHT WING [WITH BONUS]

Thanks for reading even if this whole idea end's up forgotten as time pass people will still patiently wait for something ....really revolutionary!!!
    Last edited by R23240996; 11-27-2012, 06:55 AM.
    Guild [INFINITY]
    Guild Position: MEMBER
    Class:knight
    Username:GreatPaul
    Lvl:60
    server: Duskin Arena

I certainly hope they have something like this in mind for the wings system. A while ago they said that the game is free to play, as every part of the game is available to players for free, it will just take longer. Making every single aspect of the wings update for balens only completely goes against this.

Not going to judge until they actually come out though. I do hope they do something like this.

Comment

You want to say Free Wing with a little bonus stat?

That's nice.

I dont care about the stat as long as i have cute wing

Comment

Agree with you fully.....they did say it was a free game
        maybe make wings buyable thru vouchers?a large amount of vouchers?
        [S190] DarkMoon Pass
        Char:TonyStark
        Guild: WARLORDS

Comment

for what u need wings wo stats? i hate this stupid asian style wings, shorts on head, monkey coxtum n etc customization items wich destroy game atmosphere, if wings will be im just buy it only for stats, if free wings will be they must be with similar stats

P.S. seems only childrens like this stupid atmo-destrayable customization items. or im wrong?
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Duh it is a free game, but it is what we call PAY 2 WIN.

Comment

why u need Wing without stats ? .. i need stats but don't need wings .. if not free for me or at least give me some i will kill this game
              StormSprit
              OneLove .. S7

One Team .. One Dream

Comment

actually there is wings for free players i think when im checking chinese server .... the paid wings +120 all stat while the free wing (i guess) +40 all stat
                so lets just wait for it , we dunno yet what would happen , there might be a troll among G.M , the more u complain the more they gonna troll u :S
                scaryyyy ~
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

for what u need wings wo stats? i hate this stupid asian style wings, shorts on head, monkey coxtum n etc customization items wich destroy game atmosphere, if wings will be im just buy it only for stats, if free wings will be they must be with similar stats

P.S. seems only childrens like this stupid atmo-destrayable customization items. or im wrong?

I respectfully say PLEASE **** AND DON'T BOTHER COMMENTING IF THIS OFFEND YOU OR YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE UNINTERESTING.
                  Guild [INFINITY]

Comment

I like ur idea but instead of free only look wings how about wings in another currency and that comes with stats mmm
                    for example crypt shop or arena shop on an insane price
                    like 7k insignia or more
                    5.8k crypt tokens
                    kinda like that
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I read thru that n find u are looking for fashion items only.

Thats not "wings" u're after.

Maybe ask for early release of Fashion Items.

They could be earning tons already.... Wonder whats the delay....

Click image for larger version

Name:	WartuneNewFashion.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1662566

sneak peek

Comment

Anyone told you that wings are for cashers only? If not, why do you jump to conclusions?
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

damn ! that warrior wings look so angelic !!! ._.
                          i like it
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                          U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

WEll fashion items are balen related to are't they ?
                            Guild [INFINITY]

Comment

Working...
                            X