Cloud Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Adventure

Just a small suggestion about this part of the game remove it in the form it is now since if u are unluck even if u get to the last 10 steps and have the magic dice left and 5 6 normal dices it is possible to miss out on ending it. The dev who invented this form is probably a monkey with the size of a peanut for brain.

now u know why the dinosaurs went extinct they were the great ancestors of r2 lmao

Comment

Okay, I can't hold myself upon reading that reply, but good thing I wasn't drinking at the time or it would have been painful.

Peo, CA was great before patch 5.0 when they made it like it is now. Not many people on my server play it. Back then, it used to be one good source of getting (well gambling) bound balens if you had dice left. You can move only forward, fight mobs (not yourself), and take part in other fun games within. But leave it to R2 to strip it all to Hell where your only reward is either gold (for the fools that keep playing) or nickels (why spend all those balens to get to the end since the spin isn't that great).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        But leave it to R2 to strip it all to Hell where your only reward is either gold (for the fools that keep playing) or nickels (why spend all those balens to get to the end since the spin isn't that great).
        You forgot about the insignia! I played today, and on my first move I got 100 insignia! (I continued playing until I broke down in tears with 9 dice left.)

Comment

Cloud Adventures

Please remove cloud adventures or actually make it worth doing. The rewards from the chests are ****, the go back steps are ****, no rewards for fighting ourselves just losing hp, the end rewards are **** IF we even get to the end. The end rewards are not worth buying dice for. And when we have to go back steps or go forward and land on a chest, we get NOTHING. You guys continue to nerf every freaking thing in the game which just pisses players off and don't want to play. All the freaking money people put into this game and you give us crappy events like cloud adventures with crappy rewards. The compensation for maintenance (which is terrible) is better than cloud adventure rewards.

Guess 'c.r.a.p' is a bad word
          Last edited by Spanky28; 02-26-2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I think CA may be the worst event in the entire game. High effort, high frustration, low rewards. If it cost balens, that would actually improve it, because then no one would even be tempted to try it.

Comment

delete cloud adventures

end this worthless game and give us something reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
                You forgot about the insignia! I played today, and on my first move I got 100 insignia! (I continued playing until I broke down in tears with 9 dice left.)
                Well haven't touched it since the announcement came upon its modification. I played the last (final for me) CA just days (or a week) before the update. Just like that Kitten Club, it's a complete waste of time, that hardly anyone in my server cluster ever plays. And 100 insignia, puhlease, I can get more just by going through guild war or arena (if I am up for it since it's broken too); but that's just me.

Comment

Actually, I don't think they like any "fecal" matter all over the forums. Haven't played CA since the announcement came about of its modification. I guess I am in "protest".

Comment

I have quit doing CA, just not worth doing like others have said. But CA will not change for the better as long as people keep playing it.

Comment

R2 has an uncanny instinct to go straight for what will frustrate or anger players and completely reject stuff that players ask for. Don't ask me how they are still in business.

Comment

Originally posted by R246782121 View Post
                        end this worthless game and give us something reasonable.

Total waste of time to even attempt it since revamp, not to mention wasted gold buying hp to battle yourself over and over and over and over....wait you might get lucky and back up 6 steps and do it again....then at the end {if you make it** you win a whole 10 nickels useless insignia and maybe 200k gold

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                          R2 has an uncanny instinct to go straight for what will frustrate or anger players and completely reject stuff that players ask for. Don't ask me how they are still in business.

because there are many stupid people in the world who will dump 600 bucks on a sylph or 100's on adv henna and knight sklills { i saw a 6 mil+ player get hit for 5 mil damage and it wasnt even a delphic knighthood skill hit

Comment

Hey, it is fun to roll a 6, land on a ? and be sent back 6 steps. Been there, done that, nearly wet myself laughing.

Comment

Maybe the mobile games is their "cream" now. Which, I probably won't play if I ever get a smart phone or tablet; probably will damage the device as I had done in my younger years when I worked for THQ's mobile games testing department; literally broke the phone with testing this one bug they had on their sports games. Phone had to be sent back to the manufacturer so they can re-install the firmware.

Comment

Working...
                              X