Chaos Stone Expiry Warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Stone Expiry Warning

Congratulations on another well fought Chaos War. The chaos stones will be expiring soon on February the 28th, be sure to make your spends before they go away. Even if you did not do combat there is a very high likelihood that you have chaos stones so make sure to check and do use them. Chaos stones will not carry over to next season so good luck!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

chaos stones are expired, but today is 28 of Feb at 12.36 pm. why?

Comment

[QUOTE=eWorker;1503307]chaos stones are expired, but today is 28 of Feb at 12.36 pm. why?[/QUOTE

My stones have expired too

Comment

I think we need to abolish the expiration on such since most aren't able to get the mount with the way things were made now (cough cough HACK-TREE cough cough) and most stuff is junk.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

R2 don't give a .... about people that can't get in for chaos-war or at least the mount only way people can get the mount on that style of event is have an smart/nice server leader so people/toons that don't have the mount can get it and so far they now taking away the unlimited part of ton of events i have to waste my blood on my 2nd sidekick i call them to lv it up and got lick nothing from it event that it got the two min: Lv for the event lv5-6 so my best bet now is to weak myself even more to bulk up maras s.s bloods whips hoofs and so on to get little of the rewards and they should made an spending event that only work for bond balans but they can also let un-balans still claim it too but that spending event should be half or third of the other spending event!
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-28-2016, 07:39 PM. Reason: language
          Howdy what good should i try today!

Comment

Like i ment
            Howdy what good should i try today!

Comment

Originally posted by HowleenWolf2 View Post
              R2 don't give a .... about people that can't get in for chaos-war or at least the mount only way people can get the mount on that style of event is have an smart/nice server leader so people/toons that don't have the mount can get it and so far they now taking away the unlimited part of ton of events i have to waste my blood on my 2nd sidekick i call them to lv it up and got lick nothing from it event that it got the two min: Lv for the event lv5-6 so my best bet now is to weak myself even more to bulk up maras s.s bloods whips hoofs and so on to get little of the rewards and they should made an spending event that only work for bond balans but they can also let un-balans still claim it too but that spending event should be half or third of the other spending event!
              Catch-22 to letting significantly lower people into the chaos war. Let too many lower people in, you won't rank as high, and therefore will not get the mount anyways. Put too many higher up people in, and not many new people will get the mount (unless you have an amazingly high ranking). To say you simply do not have the mount because a 'nice server leader' didn't let you in the Chaos War, is a gross oversimplification.

It's always people who have never organized a Chaos war who are quick to criticize the system, or people running it. Talk to your server lead, and propose letting in 5-10 people who wouldn't meet the 'cut' otherwise, that is probably the only practical approach I could possibly conceive of; even if you let in 5 really lower people, you may screw over your server though.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-28-2016, 07:39 PM. Reason: quote edit

Comment

My server home strives in putting the high BRs on, and those who don't show up are taken off and a call is made on adding people from world. After that is done, the leader calls out to all to check the list before they go into battle. I don't know how they do their prize gives. My server made rank 3 towards the finals and we got rewarded 3k stones; then they got rank 5 in the finals and were given 4-something-k stones; those two totaled alone doesn't make the 10k requirement to buy the mount. I will understand if the rewards were like for the bottom of the barrel like 10th on the prelims and maybe 9th on the finals, but for nearly high ranking, I do not buy; it should be more.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  My server home strives in putting the high BRs on, and those who don't show up are taken off and a call is made on adding people from world. After that is done, the leader calls out to all to check the list before they go into battle. I don't know how they do their prize gives. My server made rank 3 towards the finals and we got rewarded 3k stones; then they got rank 5 in the finals and were given 4-something-k stones; those two totaled alone doesn't make the 10k requirement to buy the mount. I will understand if the rewards were like for the bottom of the barrel like 10th on the prelims and maybe 9th on the finals, but for nearly high ranking, I do not buy; it should be more.
                  For each battle in the prelims you get like 250 for a loss and 500 for a win; double that for finals. All in all it's an extra 3k to 6k total, depending on wins.

Organizing is a bit of a pain.

People say they will show up and don't.
                  People stay online who are in the list, but are afk.
                  People stay online and afk until 2 minutes before it starts, then go offline.
                  People login 2 minutes before it starts, then whine because their spots were given.
                  People say they will be there, but login after the battles have started, and you have removed them; causing them to whine.

I could go on..... it happens every Chaos War without fail. But still, someones gotta do it.

Comment

Except, there is one small problem: only 40 people per server cluster can participate to get those "extra stones", so that leaves out the rest of the server (at the discretion of the server leader) in not getting the mount, or having the amount as previously annotated. And that's why I am having a problem when it comes to ranking structure and getting these so-called "low" stones in the end. I would think the bar could be made at the top 5 rankings to get more stones for the server as a collective in the prelims and then in the finals since those 40 are representing the server with each rank after 5 adjusted accordingly. To even have 10k as a server collectively, we would have to rank 1 on the prelims and on the finals, and I don't know if that's even possible (without being in battle) given the curve of stones obtained. To even tell us that we have to get stronger is a moot point given the fact many things are either exploited (hack-tree anyone?) and/or server regions are mismatched (Cliffords in the Puppy Bowl, again).

Comment

Working...
                    X