Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph expedition - divinity chest drops

hi folks

i did Sylph Expedition (SE) daily to end at level 47.

today i calculate the number of divinity chest i got...was a mere 9 chest only.

is it me? or has the number of chest been nerfed?

i dun remember getting only 9 from 47 levels of SE...

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
    hi folks

i did Sylph Expedition (SE) daily to end at level 47.

today i calculate the number of divinity chest i got...was a mere 9 chest only.

is it me? or has the number of chest been nerfed?

i dun remember getting only 9 from 47 levels of SE...
    That's the normal amount. One chest every 5th level, no?

Comment

Yeah, it's 1 chest per 5 levels completed. You get 2 Mahra per level completed along with shards. I am blitzing 25 levels a day as I can't be bothered in going higher, so I am getting around 5 chests and 50 Mahra (not counting the other stuff) daily.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

And of course the massive problem with this rate is even if you do exidition every day you still have a very hard time during the divinity soul event. For a divinity soul event to be successful to many, expidirtion would have to drop a chest every 2 levels or even every 3 levels.

Comment

I really don't know how many levels SE has programmed. Highest I've seen on my server cluster is at 46 by one of the top players (around 4-5 Mil BR). If we go by 50, that would mean there is likely to be 10 level 1 chests a day. If we go by 100, then it would be 20 chests a day. I hardly bother with the Divinity Soul event, or any crystal/gem ones since they took away the "unlimited" parts of it. But, I can understand where it won't be that good when a person doesn't get enough to even do it or being able to get the rewards fully.

Comment

Div souls have always been painfully rare. It's crazy that the tiny amount we get from SE is a huge increase from what it was before. To make even one level 5 in each event you have to pick up some extra, no matter how far you're getting in SE.

Comment

Tho, don't know about you guys, I keep getting divinity souls from wild(lv3 x2?) every other day, really helps a lot.

-Damn, here comes the nerf hammer-

Comment

Yep, you done about let that one out of the bag. At this rate, the game will be one chat service, as it's only good for that.

Comment

Working...
                X