Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lower the cost of guild skills

hi all,

don't some of you think the cost of guild skills is past a joke? I mean 500 contribution for level 2 skills then 1000 contribution for level 3. by the time some of us have enough contribution for 1 of the level 3 skills, the skill tower is level 5. I'm suggesting that the guild skills should be lowered in price slightly.

for example,

lvl 1 = 100 contribution
    lvl 2 = 200
    lvl 3 = 400
    lvl 4 = 800
    lvl 5 = 1100

i know most of the replies is to farm more gold seeds, hammer the world bosses, donate everything you have but not all of us have the success as most other players. what I'm suggesting here isn't a great deal but I'm always interested in further ideas.

thank you

lvl 5 is 3000 point hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by UnholyTemplar View Post
      hi all,

don't some of you think the cost of guild skills is past a joke? I mean 500 contribution for level 2 skills then 1000 contribution for level 3. by the time some of us have enough contribution for 1 of the level 3 skills, the skill tower is level 5. I'm suggesting that the guild skills should be lowered in price slightly.

for example,

lvl 1 = 100 contribution
      lvl 2 = 200
      lvl 3 = 400
      lvl 4 = 800
      lvl 5 = 1100

i know most of the replies is to farm more gold seeds, hammer the world bosses, donate everything you have but not all of us have the success as most other players. what I'm suggesting here isn't a great deal but I'm always interested in further ideas.

thank you
      I think they are fine where they are at, if they were going to change the guild skill cost at all, then it should be increased not decreased. This is something you need to work for, not be handed out on a silver platter.

Comment

Get to level 40 and you can make 1000k a day, save it up. Above 50, it'll be close to 3000k a day, no problem on that matter. And this is coming from a tank knight, non cash tank knight. If you can't make more gold than a non cash tank knight, than you are the one who is slow.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Get to level 40 and you can make 1000k a day, save it up. Above 50, it'll be close to 3000k a day, no problem on that matter. And this is coming from a tank knight, non cash tank knight. If you can't make more gold than a non cash tank knight, than you are the one who is slow.
          I totally agree with this, I can just not hop on and just w/ my gold production, and my gold guild skill at lvl 7, I make around 1.5 million if not more gold a day doing nothing, not planting anything. Its easy to make money in this game. If they lowered the cost of skills it would also cause an outrage from those who bought them at full values. They would want a reimbursement on said skill cost changes.

Comment

The skills are fine as it is. Also, if the game is too easy, it wouldn't be fun. People just want easy things. Much like having gem conversions.
            If the game is too easy, you would attain level 80 fast and get all the items and then lose interest.

Slow and steady (with hard-work and time) would make the game much more enjoyable and prolong the longevity of the game.
            My 2 cents.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              The skills are fine as it is. Also, if the game is too easy, it wouldn't be fun. People just want easy things. Much like having gem conversions.
              If the game is too easy, you would attain level 80 fast and get all the items and then lose interest.

Slow and steady (with hard-work and time) would make the game much more enjoyable and prolong the longevity of the game.
              My 2 cents.
              That or a fat wallet helps those that don't want to take the slow and steady course.

Comment

Working...
              X