Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screenshot of cybergame bullying from Vhan34 (from S9)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot of cybergame bullying from Vhan34 (from S9)

True gamers need not to use cuss words,manly machismo psyche war in order to get leverage in the game. I for one am appalled to say the least when gamers who somehow lose their common sense and reasoning and just want to battle, cause dissension and whatnot (maybe its not so common sense after all, haah! anyway...)

I am editing this post since I am unable to delete it (if it can be deleted, please tell me how) All screenshots are taken down as the concerned individual has taken time to clear things up and apologize. Thank you for the efforts of Bigblete, their AGMs, guild officers and the rest of their great guild, the Pirates, who has graciously taken the initiative to resolve and understand what happened (and take necessary actions for understanding) even if it wasn't their fault nor their obligation to do so. Thank you.

All's well that ends well since sincere apologies were made.
    Back to gaming
    Last edited by DancingKimChick; 11-28-2012, 04:23 AM. Reason: Resolved case
    People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
    사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

14 year old internet tough guys. Hope he gets banned

Comment

What's up his butt?
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Honestly, I could only lol. Idk how it works in there but couldn't just have ignored him? It pisses them off even more when you ignore them (well most times, very often) and I just laugh it out.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
          True gamers need not to use cuss words,manly machismo psyche war in order to get leverage in the game. I for one am appalled to say the least when gamers who somehow lose their common sense and reasoning and just want to battle, cause dissension and whatnot (maybe its not so common sense after all, haah! anyway...)

Normally, I wouldn't even bother with people who want to cause disruption,want to call attention for themselves or even people who just wants to cause a fight... but one particular player just did not sit right with me. I was minding my own business, from server 9, cultivating stamina when out of nowhere, VHAN34 began speaking in his native language and ensuing a battle with me, for no apparent reason at all. This kept on going for about a minute, always sending out a duel with me (again for no reason) and kept on saying this in his native language. I don't know this guy, nor do I even know why he became berserk all of a sudden...

ALL I can say is, I won't stoop down to his level and fight him,for one its quite funny he would duel a lower level, a girl for that matter...but for whatever reason cussing ME for no reason is atrocious not to mention racial slur is just beyond reproach.

Screenshots below:
          Come to S5 I treat you right~ O_e
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

it doesnt matter. nothing gets done. been many racial slurs on our server. we get the whole, blacklist them and ignore them. however blacklist only blocks whispers, not guild, party, current, or world chats. so they might as well say put on your big boy/girl pants and deal with it. we have lost many on s10 due to racial slurs and harassment to no avail

Comment

The said player in the pictures is one of my guild members. We don't tolerate racism, bullying in any form, and be assured as he logs on, we will first ask his version, then will deal with the situation accordingly. Again, don't worry, as measures will be taken. We just hope you don't get to dislike / quit the game for that incident. Sorry again for the said situation :/
              Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
              Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
              Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
              Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                Honestly, I could only lol. Idk how it works in there but couldn't just have ignored him? It pisses them off even more when you ignore them (well most times, very often) and I just laugh it out.
                oh yeah I ignored him but I cant just sit around and not post it. Normally I'd just shrug it off, but one thing I will not sit idly by are bullies and racists (he didn't even know which race I am haha) I wasn't really hoping for any resolution on this but I had to speak up and say its not cool.

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                The said player in the pictures is one of my guild members. We don't tolerate racism, bullying in any form, and be assured as he logs on, we will first ask his version, then will deal with the situation accordingly. Again, don't worry, as measures will be taken. We just hope you don't get to dislike / quit the game for that incident. Sorry again for the said situation :/
                Thank you Bigblete, I wasn't hoping for a resolution on this, wanted to just "air it out" and vent sorta so I can shrug it off. You don't need to apologize, since it wasn't your fault or your guild's fault (And kudos to the guild for doing a great job, you guys are awesome) And nah, not really a quitter. This is just an isolated case that wont even hinder my game. Thanks Again!
                Last edited by VicZar; 11-27-2012, 11:12 PM. Reason: merged posts
                People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

That player is a shame for filipinos -_-
                  Wartune
                  IGN: Rain
                  Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                  Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Originally posted by DancingKimChick
                    Thank you Bigblete, I wasn't hoping for a resolution on this, wanted to just "air it out" and vent sorta so I can shrug it off. You don't need to apologize, since it wasn't your fault or your guild's fault (And kudos to the guild for doing a great job, you guys are awesome) And nah, not really a quitter. This is just an isolated case that wont even hinder my game. Thanks Again!
                    I'm really happy to see that you can get over that issue. I got AGMs and Officers in raidcall for a meeting about this, made them all look at this forum post, to get their opinion on that issue. Of course, we all agreed on the fact that behavior is innacceptable, hence will not be tolerated. The said player should have sent you a ingame mail by now.

As of the player as it is, we were surprised of the screenshots, as it is not usual on him to pick fights. His version of the story was that he let his computer logged on and one of his friend typed all that without him noticing. We gave him the doubt benefit, so didn't kicked him out of the guild. But if we even hear a RUMOR of him being rude to any player in the future, it will be an instant kick, I can assure you that.

As of a good part: one of our player, vennick, which was with you in the guild Darkness, said a lot of positive things about you, stating that you definately are a player that does not makes trouble, that you are friendly and respectful, so there should have no reason at all to be picking on you. So again, on my behalf and on behalf of all Pirates, we apologize for what happenned, and we don't want you to think that we are mean, racist, or disrespectful. A reputation is hard to make, and can be lost very quickly. See you in game
                    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                    Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by R25260783 View Post
                      That player is a shame for filipinos -_-
                      I think Filipinos are great gamers, Ive met some and played with a few and they're nice, he is just an "isolated case" and everyone else should be treated separately. So no worries

I'm really happy to see that you can get over that issue. I got AGMs and Officers in raidcall for a meeting about this, made them all look at this forum post, to get their opinion on that issue. Of course, we all agreed on the fact that behavior is innacceptable, hence will not be tolerated. The said player should have sent you a ingame mail by now.

As of the player as it is, we were surprised of the screenshots, as it is not usual on him to pick fights. His version of the story was that he let his computer logged on and one of his friend typed all that without him noticing. We gave him the doubt benefit, so didn't kicked him out of the guild. But if we even hear a RUMOR of him being rude to any player in the future, it will be an instant kick, I can assure you that.

As of a good part: one of our player, vennick, which was with you in the guild Darkness, said a lot of positive things about you, stating that you definately are a player that does not makes trouble, that you are friendly and respectful, so there should have no reason at all to be picking on you. So again, on my behalf and on behalf of all Pirates, we apologize for what happenned, and we don't want you to think that we are mean, racist, or disrespectful. A reputation is hard to make, and can be lost very quickly. See you in game
                      Thank you Bigblete, I am indebted in you and your guild for taking such a fast action re: this matter and I didn't even expect any action to be taken re: this, the Pirates are a great guild, no wonder you guys are always on top. And all is cool now, it was just an unfortunate event. Once again, thanks for taking time to handle this issue, more power to you guys.
                      Last edited by VicZar; 11-27-2012, 11:14 PM. Reason: merged posts

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

As of the player as it is, we were surprised of the screenshots, as it is not usual on him to pick fights. His version of the story was that he let his computer logged on and one of his friend typed all that without him noticing. We gave him the doubt benefit, so didn't kicked him out of the guild.
                        well, it looks like it's solved now but this is a really lame excuse and I wouldn't buy it for a second. I would kick without a single doubt. What kind of friend does that? Are they 12 year olds? You should weed him out asap but it's none of my business.

Comment

Working...
                        X