Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lv6 Crystalloids without level up.

Hi guys,
    I am level 67 mage player,I deciaded to stay level 67 and save my items but I missed lot's of events.Now I want to level up to 70,but I have problems with level 70 sets.I dont want to be level 74 because of battlegrounds.I must be at max. lv 73.But with %1000 world exp and other exp boneses gives my tons of exp and I dont want to level up.How can I get get Crystalloids without level up?One guy said me :" You can exit dungeon before it didnt finish,just kill the boss" does boss give me crystalloids?Can you help me ? Thanks.

Good luck, as it is pointless to "camp" now. You're going to miss out on stuff that you will regret you should have started if you had gone to 80. The way this game is, battlegrounds is now pointless as does the group arena (you can go in if you don't mind the quickies in either winning or losing).

Your only avenue if you still want to do the camping bit is to be in a guild that attends guild war (and hoping they will keep you in with the other 49) and participates in guild beast daily. Both are needed for your insignia and honor. On the latter, you can use those fang of fears (guild beast rewards) and go into the adv. guild shop to buy those developing potions and use them to build levels to the insignia and honor bonuses in the adv. guild skills panel. Granted it might not be much, but it will somehow help, and the process will be slow since you want to attain the minimum honor level to buy those crystaloids from the arena shop. Another way of getting them is doing the Lych Lair dungeon as in the first map, it has a treasure box that can be opened with a key to the north east of your starting position, except you have to pass 2 sets of mobs before the first boss/portal just to get to it. It only gives 10 each run if done by that way, so it will be a long process yet again.

Before you hit 70, your WP meter will start to drop drastically in terms of percentage. Don't remember if it was 1 or 2 levels before it hits, but after 70, it's a slow process to get one level each time. Hope that helps.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Good luck, as it is pointless to "camp" now. You're going to miss out on stuff that you will regret you should have started if you had gone to 80. The way this game is, battlegrounds is now pointless as does the group arena (you can go in if you don't mind the quickies in either winning or losing).

Your only avenue if you still want to do the camping bit is to be in a guild that attends guild war (and hoping they will keep you in with the other 49) and participates in guild beast daily. Both are needed for your insignia and honor. On the latter, you can use those fang of fears (guild beast rewards) and go into the adv. guild shop to buy those developing potions and use them to build levels to the insignia and honor bonuses in the adv. guild skills panel. Granted it might not be much, but it will somehow help, and the process will be slow since you want to attain the minimum honor level to buy those crystaloids from the arena shop. Another way of getting them is doing the Lych Lair dungeon as in the first map, it has a treasure box that can be opened with a key to the north east of your starting position, except you have to pass 2 sets of mobs before the first boss/portal just to get to it. It only gives 10 each run if done by that way, so it will be a long process yet again.

Before you hit 70, your WP meter will start to drop drastically in terms of percentage. Don't remember if it was 1 or 2 levels before it hits, but after 70, it's a slow process to get one level each time. Hope that helps.
      Thank you very much,I have 150 keys,I want to use them in summoner how many I can get?Also I already got adv insigna and honor bonuses from adv guild skill tower.And yes my guild is helping me all the time but guild beast is not impotant after digging.I can do Lych Lair nightmare but how many I can get for 1 turn I got 150 keys?

Comment

Summoner is no longer in MPDs. R2 took them out a few patches ago (5.0?) as well as the ability to get equipment from any dungeon. The keys are good for the chest (regular one) that is found within an MPD. The easier one I gave out is Lych since you have said you didn't want to get very much EXP, and it's on the first map before going to the next. You get 10 crystaloids for 1 key used in 1 attempt. If you want to go for the full shebang, I would do Lych to the end, and any EXP you get use that for your talents if you haven't max them out. Each boss drops 10 crystaloids (if doing normal) or 10 leg 70 stones plus the 10 crystaloids (if doing nightmare) with a possibility of getting 10 or 20 more in the end when you choose your reward. Lych has three additional bosses (random show ups) in the following places: First map, SW location as there is a path to your left when you first run in and it has a "Fearful Faye" looking monster; Second Map, NE location, a short path before the second boss to the right which looks like a giant praying mantis; Third Map, NW location has a grim reaper looking boss in a corner, just run straight ahead. These bosses will get you 10 extra when found and defeated.

If you're good on adv insig and adv honor, then just make guild battles as they come to collect the extra so you can have insigs to spend for leg shards (if you're good on stones and loids). After you get your 70 set, you can ditch the keys since they will be useless as there is no other place for them to be used anymore, and collecting loids to make equipment and recycling will be tedious since level 80 eq is derived from legendary 70 equipment with just shards and lvl 80 stones that can be found in the 80's MPDs.
        Last edited by Meikura001; 03-02-2016, 06:07 PM. Reason: added the loot specifics.

Comment

You realise you can end up in the L80 BG if you are L71, right? I just saw a L71 guy in my L160 BG...

Comment

Can also buy them in arena shop, but cost a lot.

Better to do LL normal, in normal you get the most loids.

Legstones, if you dont lvl up, and have mount, can buy them in adv guild shop
            but also out of wilds digging.
            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
            Server: S444 Silent Arena
            Char: Knight
            Lvl: 80
            Br: 6m and crowing.
            Main Sylph: Arise
            Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              You realise you can end up in the L80 BG if you are L71, right? I just saw a L71 guy in my L160 BG...
              From 70 to 71, the WP drops to where if you don't do 3x campfires, you're going to be okay. But it requires that if one doesn't have their talents maxed by then, they can do it without a problem, thus taking away that exp so it won't reach 71. Only then when it's maxed for the level, it will be a problem. I am going to safely assume that he hasn't got up to that point.

Then again, I would like to ask, does it even matter when BG is broken to begin with? L160? Wow, they really broke it.

Comment

Working...
              X