Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

r2 been sniffing something strange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL - its only word that comes to my head when i check new awesome events.

The only reason i have come to Wartune was good events and fair play for non and semi cashers. Thank u 7Road for doing the same mess like u have done on other game based on wartune that i used to play. lol

And notice that NOT r2games is responsible for those events, 7Road prepares events for this game and they dictates rules here. R2 is only a distributor - they listen us and ASK developers (7Road) what to do. So stop hating R2, its not their fault, lol.
    Mazda
    S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      The fact that there are still cashers proves that the human race is nowhere near the most intelligent species on the planet.

No, it just means that some of us do actually have a work career and can afford to spend a little money on the game since we don't have time to sit in front of a computer playing 24/7 in order to keep up without spending no money whatsoever. Otherwise the game stagnates fast.

Comment

I prefer to save my money on my property portfolio, thanks.

Comment

Lack of unlimited mount whip bonus HALVES the mount whip earnings per months. If this wont get rid of players / wont discourage players from spending, nothing will.
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
            Lack of unlimited mount whip bonus HALVES the mount whip earnings per months. If this wont get rid of players / wont discourage players from spending, nothing will.
            Made worse because they stopped giving whips for even the limited part of the event (it gives the useless hooves).

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
              no whips back is the biggest killer

Comment

until last year we got used with top events, now some months now events are even more difficult to complete recharge and unbridled consumption event, R2games already was better than it was an example and encouraged to call friends from other patlaforms as Chinese and Brazilian who were a mess in the events now it seems that the game turned and joined the wartune pay to win, lamentaval ...

If game events not return as was another will be moving to another game from another manager, why so this deplorable

Comment

totally not happy with the game

I say that if they continue to only get worse game I not only will not make or a refill as 'll stop instead of jogar.E after leaving never to return to play.

Comment

Spending money on Wartune isn't necessarily stupid... it depends on how much value you place on your time. Playing for free isn't really playing for free.. it's just playing without spending money, at the expense of spending more time. My time is worth more than $20/month for ViP and Spirit Covenant for sure lol, how could anyone dream their time *ISN'T* worth at least that much? O_o

That said... I'm REALLY hoping this set of events is an experiment that colossally fails. I pride myself somewhat on being particularly efficient and effective when it comes to hot events.. if they break those, frankly, I've little reason to recharge any longer. I'm perfectly happy supplementing my gameplay with balens.. but I refuse to replace playing the game with buying everything useful instead. I won't do it, and while there may be some players who can afford it and are willing... I'm not one of them. =P I'll go play other games (hey R2/7Road.. maybe you should look at successful gaming companies like.. I don't know... Blizzard or Daybreak to see how F2P gaming with spending options make lots of money).

Comment

To be honest nerfing the normal mahra/spec events wouldn't be that wise, folk can spank out a fully charged gold sylph in next to no time now for free then hit a wall temporary and have to recharge for advanced stuff if they wish to progress their sylphs further after refinement. However I do hope the last set of events are experimental fails but I doubt ;(

Comment

If it was an experiment, the guy who came up with it should be fired on the spot. Which frakking moron cannot see the results of that experiment? It is like someone melting an ice cube in a glass of water to see if the water level rises. I mean, hello! The answer is obvious to anyone who has ever had ice in their drinks or knows the slightest about the basic principles of science. Only idiots, imbeciles and the irretrievably retarded would not know the answer to that!.

Comment

Yeah we all know by now it's not an experiment. They are making stupid decisions over there at r2games and they care not for how the players feel.Like removing underground palace. That's one mini game I really liked since you had a chance to get vip trial card and spirit covenant card. And we can't forget how they royally ruined cloud adventures, jewel hunt and fishing. Sure they've made some good changes but the bad heavily outweighs the good and I honestly don't know who would still spend money on this game.

Comment

Working...
                          X