Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

bring back fire temple battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i prefered the sacred fire temple over this crappy BG .. i hope it comes back
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

ada .. bla bla bla ..

i know patz .. i 4 one intend to do same just do my few kills or just skip them all together soon as i hit grim reaper ..

dont mind the layout of the bgs much but if i had too pick one then it be the old carting ground no towers no mobs to avoid .. just plain pvp (with lvl c.q. class brackets)

is sad but true that they after tryed to save this game part now kill it again
      as for me this was the only fun part of game left as rest is just pointless afk when blitz isnt possible
      Last edited by demoniced; 03-09-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

"just plain pvp" shows the kind of jackass you are. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          "just plain pvp" shows the kind of jackass you are. Enough said.
          Ada expekt yourself seems evrione else are morons ..... jakass ...... you can call me wat ever , my english is maybe bad but i never was rude to ather people not in life not in game....... maybe this speaks more for you than for as ))))
          ❤PaTeNcE❤
          Even the future has an end

Comment

Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
            Ada expekt yourself seems evrione else are morons ..... jakass ...... you can call me wat ever , my english is maybe bad but i never was rude to ather people not in life not in game....... maybe this speaks more for you than for as ))))
            Not that anyone can tell, since half of us can't read your nonsense. I know of non-English speakers who write better English that you. They use things like a dictionary and a spell checker. YOU, on the other hand, not only do not try to write proper English, you downright use the WRONG WORDS in your posts. FEAR is not FAIR. They are 2 different words with very different meanings. You simply do not care and arrogantly believe that other people will figure it out, so why bother to make things right?

Hell, the word "jackass" is right there in the post above yours, and you STILL GOT IT WRONG.

You have no respect for the language or your readers, why should anyone have respect for you?

It seems excuses is all you can contribute to any discussion.
            Last edited by AdaJames; 03-09-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

as use u all our james do not get it ..

i quite like patence her scripting of style .. make one smile and look twice .. and sometimes even think

not like the sleep enducingwords that come out of ur beak .. ada ada ada ada .. pino bird spoke .. yawn

and when patz meets ada on bg this thread was intended to be about .. u get

Click image for larger version

Name:	1369120656pino.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	1723894

who cares bout bad english then
              Last edited by demoniced; 03-12-2016, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Sad to see we have so many uneducated, illiterate twits opening their mouths and spewing their **** all over the Internet. I blame social media for the explosion of stupid.

TWITter is aptly named.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                  suggestion

bring back a seperate bg for knighthooded players .. 1 shots in pvp are booring

with the overpowerd skills u put in the failed knighthood u created a massive unbalance that will cost u many players
                  so easy option splitt all the players that made it to knighthood and let them play against eachother and let ppl that not made knighthood play amongst eachoter too

both side would benefit by more enjoyable gameplay
                  From what the players with knighthood tell me, its not so much the skills as the knighthood talents (which cost 3 mil balen or bound balen to max) that provide the biggest advantage. Insane res reduction plus the higher stats one would expect of someone who has spent enough $ to be knighted already is a pretty strong combo. I suppose one hit kills are good for them since game rewards us for body count rather than quality of the fight.

If you create a divider between knighthood and everyone else for bgs, you'll end up with a new camper; someone who has all the stats for knighthood, but can't compete with the top spenders, and so avoids knighthood so they can get easier kills. Considering the number of kills needed for the higher titles, I can easily see that happening if you split bgs.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                    when did u guys do even a bg in recent days .. for all but maybe 1-2 that posted i can say by reading posts its been ages

its not at all about even matching i could care less to be outmatched by a decent player with same skillset

its about the skills they gave them with knighthood they are overpowerd .. its like giving them lazer guns to fight ppl that have bebeguns at best

lets pretend and say .. 2 ppl enter a bg one with 7 m old skills .. and a 5 m knighthood buy me .. outcome would be nooby 5m casher outmathes the higher (old) br player as his skills are overpowerd
                    If you have a 2m BR advantage over a knighthood player and are losing, I wouldn't blame that on knighthood being overpowered. I've fought knighthood players and can beat some of these "new" spenders who have fuzed sylphs, knighthood, and higher BR than me. Sure, if they keep spending at a high rate, they'll beat me soon enough; that's the nature of a pay to win game.

Comment

Working...
                    X